'Brutal' Frisk strikes again

(Sans perspective)

I couldn't stop my mind from running a mile a minute, reviewing what Chara had told me all those days ago...A week to be exact.

I will make her reset.

Why? What could he possibly gain from another reset? He has what he has always wanted; a loving family and good friends. Hell, he's prince of monsters. He lives in a goddamn castle! What more does he want? I tap my foot in concentration, forgetting that I was standing outside the royal family's home. I shook my head and ratted a few rounds in the door.

((((Ratted?...Is... is that even a word?....IDK let's just go with it. ))))

I stood there, hoping to get an answer. Just as I had started to walk away, the door opens and I am greeted by Queen Toriel. She beams brightly and takes my hand in both of hers. "Doctor Sans! How are you?"

I smile and pull off my hood, bowing to her. "I've been better, but I s'pose I can't complain. You?"

She flicks my forehead roughly. Now I know were Frisk gets that from.

"I have been fine, Sans. But I told you and your brother not to be so formal with me!" She smiles again and straightens the crown on her head. She steps out of the doorway and off to the side."Please, do come in!"

"Thanks, Toriel." she smiles at this and nods, closing the door behind me. The goat woman walks to the kitchen and comes back with a bottle of ketchup. My eyes widened and mouth watered. I hadn't had ketchup all week cause Doc said "It's not meant for drinking". I thanked her a million times over like a child.

"Thank you so much your Highness!" I started chugging it right there, not waiting till I got to the dining room much less the couch. There was a giggle from down the hall. I shot my head in that direction and see Frisk in her normal oversized sweater and shorts. Her arms were crossed with one hand covering her mouth to muffle laughs. My face heated up in embarrassment, realizing that I had ketchup practically dripping down my chin. Toriel snorted inelegantly and handed me a napkin. Quickly, I took it and wiped my face. Frisk continued to laugh at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah yeah I get it. Ha ha.."

I groan at the sight of Chara behind her, he places a hand on her shoulder, catching her attention. She turns around slightly and smiles up at him. He exchanges a look but Frisk shrugs it off and starts walking down the hall towards Toriel and I. Out of nowhere, Asriel steps out of his room wearing a gamer's headset, blue jeans and a green hood. He yawns and walks ahead of Frisk, seeing me, his eyes widen and he runs over.

"Uncle Sans!" He scoops me up into a big goat hug, knocking the wind outta me.

"H-*wheeze* Hey Az! How ya doin' bud?" Asriel has always been a happy go lucky kind of guy, and he's always seen me as family. And vise versa.

"I'm good, Sans!" he continues to squeeze me to a pulp before I see Frisk pop up behind Asriel, tugging at his hood.

"Azzy, I think you're forgetting that other people want hugs from Sans too!"

Asriel chuckles to himself and sets me down. "Okay love birds. Have at it."

Frisk kicks her brother in the shin "It isn't like that, you jerk!"

"Pfft! Yeah whatever Frisk!" he shot back. "S-seriously Az!!!" she punched him in the gut as hard as possible. He lets out an *oof!* noise and topples over. Frisk claps the dust off her hands and Chara stares down at his brother in horror. "Remind me not to get on YOUR bad side, Sibs..."