chapter 3

Lucy's pov

I turned to the back of my sketch book and started my work on my plan. I was going to get out of here, I was going to see Louis again. I was going to see my family again. No matter what happened I was going to escape this prison. No I am not a criminal. 

I was working on my plan when I heard the front door slam and I turned to the front of the sketch pad and finished my drawing I had started earlier. it was a eye crying with a tear running down the cheek. my kidnapper Damian, came in and saw me drawing. He eyed me and turned back and went out and then next thing I know I hear screaming and moaning. He must have his girl round or another girl he has kidnapped. Its gross and when I get out I will tell the police. I made sure no-one was out in the halls and turned to my plan and finished it.

The plan was simple. I would go through the front door when he has left basically I had a key. When he kidnapped me the first time he got someone to buy me art suppiles and I asked him to cut me a key and he gave me one. He said just incase I need to escape and that time was now. I had enough and four years in this prison doesn't cut it. I would escape in the morning and I would post the key through the door and run. Simple I just hope Louis or someone finds me.