chapter 41

Lucy's pov

so we are at our reception and it was perfect. we had just eaten and everyone was giving speeches. Louis went up to the mic and I pratically wanted to hit my head against the table

"so before I start I want to say congratulations to the happy couple. Now as you know I am Lucy's twin and she was born 5 minutes before me and everytime we had a little argumement or fought over the last scope of ice cream she would bring out I'm older card and it was funny. She never got ill and she wasn't really a mummy's girl. She never had any girl friends and they were mainly boys. When she got kidnapped I searched the whole world for her and I found her in america while on tour and it wasn't the best way to find your sister but who cares. I made up stupid rules and told the boys that no-one could date lucy. Harry took her on a secret date and zayn got them busted and they told me and I am now glad where they are and as long as my sister, family and best friends are happy I'm happy too. so Raise your glasses for mr and Mrs Styles" he says I get out my chair and hug my brother and everyone else does a speech. 

Harry does his speech and I cried through it and I cried through dads. Louis hugged me through it and I cried on his shoulder. 

we went up to our room later on and went to bed early knowing we had to be on our flight for our honeymoon at 10am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Harry's pov

so today is the day we go on our honeymoon. we picked Hawaii because its georgous and is the best place for a honeymoon. We got up and got dressed and went down for breakfast and then grabbed our bags and said bye to everyone and went to the airport.

we arrived at the airport and got some food and went to our plane. We could take food on our plane because it was a private jet. we started to head into the sky and then we were flying.

we arrived in hawaii and found our bags and then they had a car sent for us. we got in and they took us to the little villa we booked. once we arrived we went in and everything was stocked up. we went to unpack and then Lucy dcided to cook. I think we will have the best honeymoon yet.