do you like her?

9:23am

JHope's POV

I just found my phone lying on my bed. Like... like it was not even gone. I tried so hard to figure out who took it and even threatened them with never letting them meet Mina. I'm perfectly sure, Suga hid it. Whatever, I got it back by now at least. But I will make him practice the shit out of the next choreography. Mina won't be that disappointed about me not texting her right away, will she?

9:28 Your_Hope

Good morning, Mina~

I'm sorry for worrying you >.< I did not mean to, honestly!

What about meeting up on Friday? Today and tomorrow might be very packed with working stuff I must focus on. (even though if it might be difficult :P) We can go grab some food and go to the park or something, I'll let you decide this time! <3

But that Jimin. Arrrrghhhh Park Jimiiiiin! Now everyone has her number and will spam her with texts! Why can't they just let go of teasing me, just because I got closer to her. I do understand why they want to meet her... I might be an idiot myself to have told them about her. But I was not talking that much of Mina... or was I? I will make sure none of them will get closer to her than I am. Why did this have to happen... JIMIIIIIIN you-

Jungkook: "Uh, hyung, is Mina busy today? She did not reply to my voicemail yet, even though I can see that she listened to it... I made sure to say something nice, but she didn't text by now..." Ahhh haha, well done, Mina. That's my girl.

Jimin: "Yeah, me neither... do you think she hates me?"

Me: "Come on, Jimin. You gave out her number without asking, but Mina is not a person to hate people right away. She will text soon. She just told me to say hi to all of you." For Mina's sake, I decided to cheer him up and give him a warm smile.

Jimin: "'Hi'? That's all?" Jimin tilts his head in disappointment.

Jungkook: "I invited her over for a karaoke party actually...I'm just as curious about her as we all are. I'm sorry."

Jin: "That's actually a wonderful idea. I can cook something nice for all of us!" I see him already searching through his head for a recipe.

Tae: "But you made her think about singing again, you pabo! Ahhh, now we won't get to meet her eeeever!!" He wildly gestured into the space above him before looking down sadly.

Jungkook sighs. "I only wanted to introduce myself and say something nice since Hobi seems to like her... I just want her to feel comfortable among us." He timidly looks up to me. "I mean, we're your closest friends and like a family, ne?" Jimin nodded approvingly about every word.

I sigh. Jungkook is right...the guys just wanted to be nice and she might have thought I have a problem with her replying to them. Well I do, but their sad faces are something I cannot handle. Should I give them my permission to text her? If she likes me the most she will make sure to not go overboard with them. I mean, she is not even my girlfriend... What the hell am I even arguing with myself.

I smile at them while hugging Tae.
Me: "I'm sure she will text. Just give it a little time, I think she cannot really find the right words, since she's part of ARMY after all and each member of her favourite group just texted her out of the blue."
I give Jimin an 'you know who's fault is that' look as I raised a brow before I see him hiding behind an annoyed Suga. Did he text her as well?

Rapmonster: "I think a little 'getting-to-know-Hobi's-girl-party' would be nice. Don't you think? Plus, a little female inspiration from someone representing ARMY would be helpful input for future songs." He cheekily winks at me as Suga rolls his eyes with a shrug that was saying 'whatever'. Just stay away from her. Even though you could need her influence.

Me: "We can talk about that after Thursday, when work is done. And we should make sure to get the okay from manager Sejin first."

Jin: "So, that's a yes. You should invite her!" Did someone just win an award? Everyone started smiling and cheering at an instant.

Me: "I will...I will!" Without success, I tried calming them. "But- you know, I just got to know her a little and I don't want to rush things that quickly. Give us a little time... you will meet her soon, I promise. Okay?" I give them a reassuring smile, appreciating their effort and kindness.

But the fact that her apartment was packed up in boxes worries me. She truly sounded like she will move away from that place. But where? When? How much time is left and will she want to see me again after leaving? I hate the thought of her being gone... I hate the thought of her not being in range for me to reach out. Why does it bother me? Why am I worrying so much about her? I don't know her that well after all. What is this feeling? It's like if I would let go of her now, she will never come back and think of this like a dream. I should keep her close to me. Or would that be too selfish if she already made her decision?

12:13 Minapple

Yes! Friday sounds great to me. About 12pm again? It's a bit early, but I somehow want to spend the whole day with you...<3

12:24 Your_Hope

I'd love that. Since we're switching roles, do you want to come pick me up? ;-)

12:26 Minapple

Deal! But I don't have a car. I will come to fetch you anyway ^-^

12:29 Your_Hope

Alright~ then we will meet up here at 12pm. The address is...<3

12:32 Minapple

Perfect. Can't wait to see you~

12:36 Your_Hope

Me neither. I'm curious about what you plan for the day ;-)

by the way, did you text back Tae and the other guys? I know I was mad about Jimin giving away your number, but I think they just want to get to know you better since I told them about you. ^-^

12:43 Minapple

You talk about me? ;-) I hope only good things :P I was going to text them back. I just was a bit flustered.

Friday. Two days to go. I'm happy but nervous about what she will tell me.

1:05pm

After practicing the choreography once again, I decided to have lunch in the break room with Jin and Tae. Suga was listening to music on the couch behind our table, Rapmonster and Jimin were still in the practicing room, talking through the steps.

Jungkook suddenly opened the door and stuck his head through, wearing a bright smile.

"Anyone in for dessert? I want to buy some ice cream..."

Jin: "You did not eat your lunch and yet you want ice cream?" He shakes his head in disapproval. "Skipping meals is not healthy, you know that."

Tae: "Me! I want some! I will come with you, Kookie~" He quickly got up but keeps looking at Jin before leaving the room. It's like he was asking for permission while waiting for him to complain. Them ignoring Jin rolling his eyes, I watch the two leave before he got up as well.

Jin: "I will check on Namjoon and Jimin. I feel like they are just fooling around instead of being productive." He sighs as he stands up.

Me: "Coming in a minute." I point at my unfinished plate of Kimchi. "We still have to work on some sequences." Jin gave me a firm nod before he followed Tae and Kookie through the door.

After I found myself sitting alone on the table, I decided to quickly finish up my food. Eating by myself is like celebrating my birthday without guests...why can't Mina work here with us.

Suga: "So...do you like her?"