you know him?!

Friday

11:42am

Mina's POV

Oh damn, not again! I overestimated the time I would need to get here. Do I look pathetic? I probably seem lost or like a fan that desperately wants to see his bias. Haha. But to be honest, that description is hitting the nail on its head.

Not wanting to make the same mistake as on Monday, I decided to get up a bit later to take a shower and get ready. I even did not put so many thoughts into my outfit and am now wearing something more casual than for our last date. I think I can act more comfortably on his side... So, dark blue ripped jeans, white sneakers and a white blouse beneath my winter jacket was it. Of course, I put on the red gloves he gifted me. I just miscalculated again...

I can't tell how much I am overthinking now. My mind is super-busy about what I'm going to tell him, how to start, how to greet him and how not to do anything clumsy. Ahhhhh! What if his beautiful face and voice distract me so much from getting my story straight? I just want to hold his hand again...now that I'm sure I'm not leaving too soon.

I stare at the entrance of the huge building in front of me, waiting for him to walk through that door. What will he wear? I'm so nervous.

"Mina?"

I whirl around to find a redhead approaching me.

"What are you doing here? What a surprise!" He called out to me, flashing me a big smile.

I took a step back at the sudden voice before realising who it was.

Me: "Joo!" I smiled back before he was close enough to hug him. "Nice to see you. I could ask you the same! What are you doing here?" Poor Joo. I always need time to recognise him.

Joo: "Uhm-", he hesitated. "I kind of got a second job around here." He smiled while nervously scratching the back of his head. Uhm, okay? "But-, what are you up to? Is everything alright?" He grabbed my shoulders, looking worriedly into my eyes.

Me: "Yup! Everything's fine." I nodded heavily. "I'm just waiting for someone." I give him a warm, reassuring smile before he slowly lets go of me. Oops, I forgot to tell him.

Joo: "Huh? What do you mean?" He tilts his head in confusion.

Me: "Uhm, I... actually, I have a date today." I reply with a low voice, my head down as I blush.

He obviously was surprised about my answer. I can hear him struggling with finding words to form a sentence.

Joo: "Oh wow, con-, congratulations. Who is the lucky guy?" In the corner of my eye I see him waving off his thoughts. "Uh, never mind- you don't have to tell me." I heard him say.

"Hey hoooooooo!"

That voice. It's him. I quickly look up to find JHope smiling brightly at the current situation as he walks towards us. Oh shit this is embarrassing! I quickly look up and try to act as normal as possible to get rid of the redness in my face. Why did I feel so weird when I told Joo about my date with him? It was like...I was feeling a bit guilty.

Joo: "Oh Hoseok, are you on a break?" Wait what?

JHope: "Hey Joo! Uhm, honestly, I finished practicing for today. Jin and Namjoon to picked up the steps more quickly than usual. You managed to keep it rather simple for that song." Why is he...What the heck?!