"happy"

Mina's POV

Wordlessly I followed Hoseok into a small room the size of a broom closet. It contained some boxes of utensils that could be useful someday, including hula hoops, party hats and...swimming noodles? Huh, why does such a room exist - and why didn't I know about it until now?

Guilty I played around with a few ping-pong balls in my hand, which laid on a shelf at eye level. The dim lamp above us flickered slightly, but gave off a warm light. Whoever would look for something small here would never find it with this lighting, that is for sure.

"I hope you haven't given too much thought to what I wanted to talk to you about." He started with a loving tone.

"Uh, no, no. I had to concentrate on my briefings today. Ha..ha," I lied. Apparently I lied badly, because Hoseok raised an eyebrow and grinned.

"It's about Yoongi."

Huh?

"Thank you for taking care of him so much. That means a lot to me. Yoongi-hyung really had a bad past and I'm glad you guys get along so well. He was the one I was most worried about what he would say if I ever introduced a girl."

I had to hide my face in my hands because I had to smile. I thought I did something wrong, but I'm glad Hobi wants what's best for everyone. "This makes me really happy. Last week he-"

"I know. He told me." Suddenly there was something else in his voice. Was... was that pain? "He really appreciates that you were there for him. I wouldn't have done it any differently than you have. I don't like it when someone's depressed." His eyes glistened in the faint light. Is he crying?

"Neither do I." I agreed with him. But I felt a bit heavy somehow. Suddenly, I had the feeling that I had done something that Hobi didn't like. "Listen, Hoseok... I didn't want you to feel like I wanted to get to him...He really means a lot to me already, but I see him more like a family member. Maybe it's a little different than Jin or Kookie, but I feel it's his age and his way of seeing things." Apparently, I was right about my assumption, because he raised his head.

"So you say-"

"Right. And I can only repeat it. To me, you're everything I ever wanted and so much more. I can look at you proudly and be childish with you. I'm screaming inside when your shirt slides up when you're dancing. You are like fire, a sunshine and the warmest person I have ever met. Yoongi and I may have good chemistry and complement each other quite well because I am a bit like you and he needs such people. But as a close friend in his life, I can probably do much more good to him than in any other relationship. Maybe he even had a bit of a crush on me because I'm like a female you." I had to laugh because I would never have thought of making such a stupid assumption out loud. "But I think if he wants someone for a relationship, someone more like a female Jimin is needed. "I'm clearly too extroverted for that role, loud and too much head over heels for you."

We both had to giggle. Apparently he shipped them a little, too.

I cupped his face and made sure he looked me in the eyes. "I love you. In every way imaginable. How a sister loves her brother, how a fan loves his bias and how a woman loves her husband. Besides, I can't think of anyone hotter than you."

And so my lips crashed on his, hoping that he really understood everything I just said. Why was I always the one who had to explain and assure him that I would really leave the world behind for him? Just a year ago I could not have imagined that I would ever have him in front of me personally. And here we are, our arms tightly wrapped around each other and making out wildly. Only because I went on that stupid stage and needed to rap.

When did he slide his tongue between my lips? I didn't realize how much he had already deepened our kiss. His hand made his way up my back under my sweater and pressed my upper body firmly against him. His other hand supported my neck and always positioned my head at an angle comfortable for his lips. While he kept my tongue busy, I looked for his hip with my hands and pulled him to me so that he could push a leg between my thighs.

Although I didn't want to let go, he pushed himself off my lips. "Wh-we should go. The others must be waiting." I sheepishly nodded. My cheeks were hot and my hair surely was in need of a comb. "Kiss me once more," I asked and held on to the sleeve as he tried pulling away. "No. I will not be able to control myself."

"Please," I almost begged. "Just pull yourself together."

He was already with one foot out the door, but to my surprise he turned back and kissed me. Just a small one, but he kissed me.

"Everything for the woman I love." And with those words, he left the swimming noodle room.

The door slammed shut and I must have been alone in the dark for a whole minute.

He said it.
He finally told me.

Yoongi's POV

<Flashback>

"Please, promise me you'll never tell her. I don't want her to feel stressed. I will try to put away my feelings and be content to have her in our Bangtan family from now on. I promise you."

"Are you sure? What if she fell in love with you, too?"

"I can't imagine. She's not looking for someone like me, neither does she need someone like me. I would just drag her down in the wrong moments and she would always feel compelled to cheer me up. I don't want this."

"I feel that, Hyung. But wouldn't you rather let Mina decide?"

"No. I will take her decision. Please don't tell her and let her speak out her feelings for you once again so you'll understand. It would be selfish to tell her how I feel."

"You really are like a grandpa. Sometimes I wonder how you can handle so much matureness at your age, Yoongi."

"I've just been through a lot."

"I know. I won't tell her. But please talk to me if you're feeling bad. We'll find a way. I don't want her to feel the need to treat you differently."

"Hoseok?"

"Mh?"

"Have you told her, yet?"

"Wh-... no, I didn't."

"You should. I think she's blaming herself for saying it first."

"I think so, too."

"You're going to be fine. She doesn't expect you to make a big deal out of it."

"I'm probably just too uptight."

"You could learn something from her."

"You're right. I still have a lot to learn from her in general."

"Mhm. Thank you for listening to me."

"We're so grown-up, I'm thrilled, Yoongi."

"Yeah, right? Let's go back inside. I'm okay now."

After a high five, the conversation was over.

I think this is the best solution for everyone. After all, from now on we will have her around us more often and I couldn't be happier about it. As long as Mina is with us, I can really describe myself as "happy". Maybe I will tell her someday after all. Just not today. Not for years to come, and not even if she is going be the mom of Hoseok's children.

---

[A/N]

I did not even see it coming myself, but I think this story will be over in a few more chapters. (Maybe two or three) Thank you for reading, guys. <3
And I hope you're okay with there not being too much drama in general. I don't see the boys as people, that act overdramatically. Sure, they are extra af sometimes, but they will always support each other in every life situation, even if it's about a girl and love.