uhm...hi guys

7:37pm

Mina's POV

Me: "Oh uh,-" I bow deeply. "N-, nice to meet you all, my name is Mina!"

As I stepped into their living room the lights got switched on and revealed a smiling group of boys in front of a laid table. I only knew them from pictures and videos, but I instantly noticed that Jungkook was the boy holding a balloon. Oh wow, they are too cute to handle.
Jin wore an apron, Namjoon is the tall guy Jimin was hiding behind and Suga most likely was the one already sitting at the table – with headphones on. I was a bit dazzled at first but then decided to introduce myself properly since...well I know them but they don't know me.

Tae was the first one to hug me. I answer his embrace after a quick confused look to the smiling Hoseok next to me.

Tae: "Finally we get to meet you, too!" He releases me, flashing me a boxy smile before grumpily turning to his hyung. He's taller than me... I feel so tiny. "I can't believe you kept her for yourself so long!"

RM: "He's just jealous since he originally was the one wanting to go on the stage. I'm sorry I did nothing to save you." Namjoon pats my shoulder. In the back, I silently hear Hoseok complaining about Tae teasing him.

Me: "Oh, you were there, too?" Oh shit, RM saw me rapping his part. "Uhm, it's an honour you watched me perform. I hope I did do well." I quickly bow to him, half thankful, half apologising.

RM: "You sounded like you haven't done it for the first time." He gives me a warm smile. That was like a smooth way of saying 'it was quite okay'. I giggle a little.

Jin: "Hey Mina, I know I texted you before, but I'm Jin. It's nice to finally meet you in person." What a handsome face he has. I blush a little after reading 'kiss the kookie' on his apron.

Me: "Hey Jin-, oh wow what is this delicious smell?" The smile he flashes me after I realised it was almost as bright as the ones Hoseok always gives me.

Jin was almost blushing. "Hehee~ I made dinner for all of us. I'm glad you like its smell. That's a good sign!" He dances off into the kitchen, happily swinging his arms.

In the corner of my eye I saw how Jungkook gave the balloon to Jimin who tied it to Sugas chair. Now he does not look that stiff anymore, in contrast to the serious expression he wore while writing something in a notebook. I see.

Me: "Uh-, you must be Jungkook, am I right? Thank you for suggesting this. I listened to your voicemail." I'm also smaller than him, what am I, a Hobbit?!

Jungkook: "Heheee~ don't mention it. Hobi just told us a little about you and since,-" he leans down to whisper, "since he always says he is not that popular with girls I wanted to know what caught your interest." He winks at me before smiling. He's younger than me, but why does he seem so mature? "Do you dance?"

Me: "I used to, a few years ago. I actually wanted to start here again, but because of several reasons it was not possible." I sheepishly looked down. Please don't make me tell this story again...

Jimin: "Uh- you can practice with us! If- if you want!" Jimin almost screamed from the back.

Me: "That's- I'd be honoured!" I smile widely at Jimin's words as I search for their origin. He has such a cute face...even though he still is taller than me. That's it. Next time, I'll wear heels.