encounters

Mina's POV

It's weird. Until now, I imagined their concerts with an un-seated area right in front of the main stage, a few seats next to the unseated area and one, may be two seated upper tiers. The sight that opened up for me as I entered the main hall was different. Not to say totally different.

I have seen many recordings of them. Special performances, speed dances, them performing songs of another group. I even saw one where they animal onesies acting cute but still dancing perfectly on every beat.

In fact, I think I know more about BTS concerts than I know about maths. But I have never been to one, either.

From the outside I thought the Hall was as big as the main building in total. However, on my way in I learned that the building is actually a composition of a few stage halls that can be used for different occasions at the same time.

So, while BTS is giving a concert in one hall, a guy called Harold may throw his 60th birthday party in the other one.

Therefore, the Hall I entered was not that huge as I expected it to be. It seemed more like an MTV Unplugged concert is about to take place. A few people already gathered in front of the stage – but they were not screaming or loudly fangirling. How unusually silent this is.

I think I stood there for quite some time, wondering where to put myself in this place. I don't know anyone except for the boys and they are probably being busy backstage. Obviously...I guess.

"Excuse me, would you take a picture of us two?"

I had to blink away my surprise several times until I remembered the weight around my neck.

"Oh, uh, yeah, sure!" I came out. Maybe they think I'm the official photographer tonight. All right, if I look like one, I can play along.

"Say Hobiii!"

I only press the silver shutter twice. I don't know how many pictures I can take with the film in the camera. The soft flash briefly illuminates their faces and showed me their smiles. In my hand I feel the soft rattle of the small apparat.

Two girls, probably a little older than me. The left one wears a dress with a brown bag, the other one a chic white blouse and a denim skirt. Whoa, they're fancy. What was I wearing again?

"Where do you come from?" I ask, extending my photographer-being to a reporter-being.

"We both come here from Busan." The girl in the skirt happily answers my question.

"Yes, we got an invitation!" Complements the girl in the dress happily.

'Oh, that's why today's event is so special', I commented in my thoughts before asking them a few more questions.

After about five minutes we talked like old friends that had a few beers.

I found out that Jimin went to the same school as the two and he was working a lot on his dancing style together with the girl in the skirt, Ji-woo, in his spare time. The other was her older sister Jae that tutored him maths from time to time.

"Any message for Jimin?" I ask thoughtlessly, since theoretically I shouldn't 'know' any of the boys personally.

"Yes!" This fact has been completely ignored. "Tell him Woona loves him and he should follow the beat when dancing! Sometimes he seems a little off,' Ji-woo giggles.

Jae turned to me as if I were a camera and inhales. "Jimin, please eat enough and take care of yourself! Uh- and don't work too hard. Ji-woo is silly."