before i knew what i was doing

8:15pm

Mina's POV

I almost dropped my plate before I rushed into the living room to find the source of it. It was Hoseok's voice that called out for help. Suga casually caught up, but went over to one of mattresses to lie down.

As I follow the voices into one of the boy's bedroom, I prepare myself for the worst. What if he hurt himself?

While approaching the door, the dull voices got louder.

Jungkook: "Hahahahaa hyung, you should see your face! So cute!"

RM: "We can keep it as a pet. Tae would be happy."

Jin: "Can you please be quiet? I'm on to a tough case right here!"

Me: "Uhm guys, can I help you?" I tilt my head as I stand in the doorframe, still trying to figure out the current situation. Jin is kneeling next to a bed while Hoseok hides behind Namjoon as Jungkook holds a flashlight.

JHope: "Oh god Mina, you came to save me!" Hoseok rushed over to me, grabbing my arm. "It's huuuge!"

RM: "No, it's not." He rolls his eyes. "Stop making a fuss, it's only a spider, come on."

I sigh in relief. Could have been something worse than that. I giggle while stroking Hoseok's hair.

JHope: "But if it was under my mattress, it could have creeped over my body every night!" He whines into my shoulder.

Me: "But what if the spider is part of the ARMY family as well? It might have been very delighted to share a room with you." I pull back and warmly smile at him as I noticed my words calmed the stress in his face. "Don't worry, I can protect you." I was hiding my bandaged hand in my pants' pocket to not make him worry. I will tell him later.

JHope: "Well then it can stay in Suga's room. Or the living room, where I can see it."

Jin: "Okay, it's done. I will put it outside, so it can head back to its family." Jin said while walking towards the window to open it, releasing the little one right after. He waved it goodbye. "So. Now that you are safe, we can go back to setting up our small cinema. Tae and Jimin should be back soon." He wanders off to the living room, taking Namjoon with him.

Jungkook: "I'll help! I have some plushies we can cuddle with." He smiles at me. "But I want to cuddle with Mina! She looks so soft!" He rushes after them, turning back to me with a smile.

Hoseok: "Hey! Mina is reserved for me, you can cuddle with Jimin!" I watch him following the guys out of the door, my whole face dyed in a light shade of pink.

8:32pm

JHope's POV

Jimin and Tae came home a few minutes after we finished setting up the living room. To be honest, we all would make excellent fort-builders, too. We gathered every mattress except for Suga's and Namjoon's and laid them out in front of the TV. The table in the middle of us was the perfect space for some bowls with chips, some snacks and the dessert Jin has prepared. Jimin had the nice idea to put some fairy lights behind us.

While everyone was finding themselves something more comfortable to wear, I turn to Mina who was slightly pulling my arm before whispering.

Mina: "Hey Hoseok, do you have something else for me to wear? Snuggling into blankets with jeans I wore the whole day is not that...uh..appropriate?"