don't tell anyone I cried

Hoseok's POV

We bowed after our last Song. It was an acoustic version of ‚Butterfly' arranged by our Maknae. Suga played piano and Jin the guitar for the very first time live on stage. Truly a wonderful idea for our first official concert, organised all by ourselves. I got to dance to Blood Sweat and Tears, rap Cypher pt.4 and we had a blast performing a total of ten other songs.

"You guys helped us grow into the people that debuted as Bangtan Sonyeondan on the 12th of June in 2013. You made us who we are, you supported us and helped us with our very own personal struggles. Tonight we wanted to give something back. It may be only a small event compared to our usual concerts, but to us you all are special people in our lives, we want to keep having around us. So, thank you for celebrating the start of this new year with us. May it bring happiness to all of you, your family and your friends. Gamsahamnida."

A sound-wave of applause caressed our ears after we all bowed again. Namjoon is the best leader a band could ever wish for. I want to be as silver-tongued as him so badly.

I chuckled silently while watching the only little pink ARMY Bomb in the crowd dancing up and down. I searched for the face belonging to that tiny hand, but there was just too much happening for me to concentrate. The light was too bright to see faces after the third row in front of the stage...and my thoughts were completely blurring up my mind.

‚I seriously can't explain why and if you tell anyone I will kill you. But I think I fell for her, Jimin.'
His voice kept replaying those lines in my head ever since I heard him outside the dressing room. Again and again my brain forced me to listen to him. He was definitely talking about my love. How could this happen? What did I do wrong? And...does she know?

Mina's POV

What a lovely evening. After the boys left the stage, a DJ started playing and some girls handed out drinks for everyone to have fun and enjoy themselves. I started talking to people again, taking pictures and celebrating with them for a few more hours until I got tired. However, I did not catch any glimpse of the boys...maybe I just missed them and they were busy elsewhere. I mean...this hall is still filled to the roof with important people and did not get any emptier since their concert was over. I wasn't told it would develop in such a big party.

I went outside to get some fresh air before deciding how I will head home. My phone's battery is almost empty, too and I should probably text Hani to let her know I'm alright.
It was almost 2am in the morning...how did I even manage to survive without the boys?!
Not being sure if I will catch a bus at this time, I took a walk to the next bus stop and sat down on the bench underneath the shelter. There was nobody else to be seen, but there still was a bus scheduled to arrive in about...30 minutes...damn.

But I can do it! I told myself, rubbing my hands together while placing my scarf beneath my bottom. This will do. To keep myself busy while waiting I started counting lights in the distance. I was at 283 when someone interrupted me.

"You sure are a dummy. Why didn't you call a cab?" a deep raspy voice asked from my right. I jumped a little but calmed after seeing the man's bright gummy smile. "Yoongi! It's you!" I immediately got up, smiling and thanking him for tonight.

"It would be faster if I'd drive you home, you know." He said, scratching his head.

"Nah, don't worry. There's a bus scheduled in...ten minutes! Where are Hoseok and the others, by the way?" I tilted my head. "I hope they are enjoying themselves, that's what you planned the night for, either way."

"They are Inside, talking to their friends and families backstage." I tilted my head the other way.

"What about you? Your basketball teammates? They seemed pretty nice talking to!"

"They are with Jimin. That's why I'm here, talking to you instead."

"And your family?"

"Well...uh, mine didn't show up. Mom and dad are on vacation and my brother is with his girlfriends' family. At least, that's what they told me."
It was the first time I've seen him lowering his head.

I never knew his voice could hold something so shatteringly sad. I think my heart got a crack from what he just said. I know what he feels like.
Maybe that's why he likes Hoseok so much. He melts away every negative feeling. Perhaps Yoongi needs someone bright and positive right now?

"Well it's my pleasure to be you of entertainment! I started joking. "By the way-," I took out his camera and the remaining empty rolls he gave me, "if you don't mind, I'd like to develop the photographs myself. The pictures I took hold individual stories and I want to make something special out of those." I chuckled silently while remembering the kind faces on each picture and especially Hoseok's lovable Neuron Crew. "Please give me some time, it won't take more than a week!" I needed to stand on my toes but like he did, I placed the camera around his neck with a giggle.

Suddenly, I feel slim arms around my body, pulling me into an embrace.

"Thank you for taking those pictures." His body was slightly shaking, so I started caressing his back. "I'm happy I asked you."

I never experienced him so vulnerable and my body was too tired to protest, so I just gave into his tight hug and wrapped my arms around him as well. I think he needed it right now.

We remained hugging for almost a minute until he calmed down. But his face seemed softer after I let go of him.
"You alright?" I softly asked, reaching out to wipe a tear from his cheek.

"Ye- Yeah. I should head back inside. Don't tell anyone I cried."

"I won't. I promise." I nodded heavily, watched my bus arriving and waited patiently for the bus driver to open the doors. While entering, I turned around again and bowed briefly to Yoongi.

"Good night", I smiled. He opened his mouth, but the doors were closed pretty quickly after I hopped on, so I just kept smiling until we drove off and I made my way to a seat. I never experienced him this soft before, I hope Hoseok can cheer him up a little.

Yoongi's POV

I stood there watching the bus leave before making my way back into the hall.

Fuck. I really need to get rid of thoughts about her.

It is neither good nor healthy to continue thinking about her. After all, she's in love with Hoseok. And he's in love with her. I should just forget about Mina or try to put my thoughts into songs. It's gonna be okay. Who knew I'd feel so alone tonight that Hobi's girlfriend would have to feel sorry for me.

Before I entered the hall, I repeatedly slapped every emotion out of my face.
That never happened. She's with him. She belongs to-

"What were you doing outside?" asked me the only voice I didn't want to hear right now. He approached me with a smile, but sounded slightly reproachful as if he knew exactly... what. If I'm not mistaken, his eyes were even slightly reddened.

Fuck. Fuck, fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuuuuuuuck what am I doing. I debated with myself at the speed of light and waved my hands visibly nervously in front of my body. I wasn't being myself today. At all.

"Yoongi?" he pushed himself into my field of vision. Why must he have such faithful big eyes as if he expected only good from me. He's almost like Mina.

"I... I need to talk to you." I stuttered and dragged his sleeve back out of the hall into the cold, where I organised my thoughts for a second. A quite long one.

And then the words just left my mind through my mouth. Without a filter.