lights in the dark

5:02pm

Mina's POV

I know it's super stupid and irrational, but I just cancelled my flight that was scheduled for next Tuesday and booked a hotel room. My heart just acted and my stomach tells me it's just too soon to leave. I must settle things here first before that. I already called my mum to tell her what is going on at the moment and Hani happily agreed to let me stay a few nights until they have a room free for a long-term rent. I will leave some boxes, however, at her place and some will come with me. At least I got some money back from cancelling the flight, but I don't know how long I am going to stay for now.

Should I make a list to not forget anything? He will surely have some questions and I want to be fully honest with Hoseok... I think I will just start talking and he will ask whatever pops into his mind.

17:54 Hanibee

I will help you carry your stuff to my place on Sunday. My BF has a car and he agreed to help as well ^-^ You can stay as long as you like!

I know I should not be... BUT I AM SO HAPPY YOU CONSIDER STAYING HERE AFTER ALL!!!11!!1

17:58 Minapple

Haha~ you're so cute unnie <3 I don't know why, but it's like I've been given a last chance to reconsider my decision...like Korea sent out its most powerful person to not lose another citizen :D

Leaving now just does not feel right.

18:03 Hanibee

I get what you're feeling Mina. And as cliché-like it may sound, but you should listen to your heart after all. You know, me and Joo will support you, no matter what! <3

Right, I should tell Joo as well. He will definitely try to convince me working at the restaurant again. I chuckle as I open his chatroom.

18:07 Minapple

Hey Joo! I know it's a bit sudden, but I decided to stay in Seoul for a bit longer and cancel my flight. I just have to figure out some things and organize my thoughts before that. We can meet up for coffee sometime next week, if you'd like! :-)

Aaaaaand send.

6:43pm

In order to clear my head, I decided to take Momo to the park again, so I put on a warm Jacket, a scarf and the red gloves and went down to knock on Lady Hu's door. She opened it with a slightly confused look on her face because I said last time would have been the final one of all walkies. I briefly explain to her that I cancelled my flight home as she sadly apologized to already having signed a contract for another person to take over my apartment. After reassuring her, that I'm not mad or something and I'd love to come back to cook for her some time, she smiled again and states, that Momo would love that as well.

It's already dark as Momo and I reach the park that is lit up by many lights attached to trees and bushes. Sooo beautiful! I've never seen the park like this before...might be because the days are heading towards Christmas.

I decide to let Momo off her leash. She listens to my voice when I call her, however, I rarely let her run freely. But since we're almost alone in the park and I cannot see any dog around us, I will let her have her fun for now.

I chuckle as I see her hopping off happily, watching the light attached to her collar bouncing up and down. I love dogs so much. Momo stole my heart at an instant when I first met her alongside with Lady Hu.

As I wander around the park, admiring the beautiful scenery I noticed someone sitting on a bench with something in their hands. The light of the trees behind the bench were softly shining down on the person's back, revealing only the silhouette. From the person's figure, I could tell that it's...a young man? He seems busy. Is he writing something?