made with love

2:25pm

Mina's POV

We ended up talking for quite some time. Hoseok had so many questions to ask. He truly seemed interested and I could not be happier about it.

I told him about why I wanted to leave Korea, what my fears towards staying are, what my parent's opinion about all of this is and what my childhood was like. We talked about how I met Joo, how Hani approached me after she realised I struggled to find my way through Seoul and how I managed to make a living here after all.

What caught him most, was the story about the dance groups I got rejected from and of that one girl that later came up to me later, deeply apologising for her group leader. She said, she was very thankful for letting me watch her dance - but he does not want me with them because of 'specific reasons'.

JHope: "Seriously...I can't stand people like that. Dancing is for everybody. I can't believe they can call themselves a dance group after rejecting you because of your appearance." I see him balling his fists in anger. "I should pay them a visit."

I giggle at his serious expression and decide to calm him down.

Me: "Aw come on! If you have some free time, you can teach me, ne?" I kept on joking. "What if it was just a bad excuse and I'm bad at dancing after all?" Laughing further, this time more to myself, I looked up to Hoseok that suddenly jumped from the bench.

JHope: "Ya-ha-hahaaa~!" He sounded like a hyper-Korok from Zelda. "That calls for a special improvising-demonstration-dance-battle!"

Me: "Huh?" I watch him, dazzled, as he professionally begins moving his body.

JHope: "Yup, like this. Ba- babababaa, ba, bababa baaa... Come on Mina, don't leave me hanging!" He holds out his hand. I did not hesitate for a second to take it and join him in dancing.

Me: "But we need music! I have nothing to dance to!" I say under my breath while oddly moving around him.

JHope: "You can dance to me!" I can't even, it's too cute. He started beatboxing before I break into laughter but kept on dancing with him. I don't care what we look like. Stupid, cute, like a couple, like dorks, whatever. Being here with him is all that counts.

However, after a while I felt my stomach complaining about its emptiness.

Me: "Uhm Hoseo-"

JHope: "And then we can do something like...ba...babababaa- one and- two and-... or something different? Maybe if I-"

He was still fully into his dance moves, I could already see him building up a choreography in his mind. Seeing Hoseok dancing so passionately is so...hot. But since I'm hungry and planned to take him out to eat in either way, I decide to tease him.

Me: "Hoseok-Oppa!" I yell before he stops at an instant. Good. I giggle as I try to do aegyo. "I'm hungry! Let's go eat something!" This is actually so not-me, but I do want his attention.

JHope: "Oh my-," I see him blush, but he stays in his serious stare. "Say it again." He grabs my wrist. "Please." He was breathing heavily from his moves.

Me: "Hehee~ nope, maybe later." Smiling at him, I take his hand that still was holding on to my wrist, dragging him away from the bench we sat before. "Come on, I'm hungry! Remember? I got to plan our day!"

I stick out my tongue to a disappointed Hoseok as I wander off.