03 » WHO DO VOODOO

I walked into the school building with shades covering my face. I was still hungover from the night before and shaken up from witnessing a murder and a kidnapping. I pulled up my sweatpants before entering the hallway. I immediately looked around for anyone Elena knew. I had to tell someone what happened. As I continued walking down the main hall, I saw Stefan. I didn't know if he and Elena were on good terms, but I had to tell him what I saw. I started walking up to Stefan, but a tall, brunette guy walked up to beat me to it. I followed shortly behind, just in case they knew what happened to her. They walked and talked, the brunette looking very concerned.

"Look, I'm glad you guys are back together, but if she's gonna sleep over you got-" Stefan cut him off.

"Wait, hold on we're not back together." Stefan looked around confused.

"Wait she didn't stay at your place last night?" His eyes widened, the look of worry blatant on his tan face.

"No, I mean I saw her at the party but that was it. She didn't sleep over."

"Her bed hadn't been slept in and Mrs. Lockwood said her car was in the driveway," he paused for a second. "Where is she then?" I saw this as my moment of entry.

"I think I know what happened to her." I took off my shades and shuffled up to the two.

Stefan looked at me, more confused than he was initially. "Who are you?"

"I'm Kennedy, I talked to Elena two days ago and she said she wasn't going to the party. When I was at the masquerade, I saw her flirting with this dude, Matt. She was wearing a black dress and she was acting sort of... off." I took a deep breath. "Then after the party, I saw her walking to her car in a completely different outfit. I was going to walk up to her, but then a dude with a mask on grabbed her and stuffed her into their car. I'm sorry I didn't do anything I just-" I was spitting everything out at lightning speed.

"Woah, Woah, Woah, slow down. Kennedy, you and Jeremy follow me, I think Bonnie can help us find her." Stefan and Jeremy started walking down the hall and I followed shortly behind.

-

"Okay Kennedy, what I'm gonna need you to do is stay by the door. Watch for anyone who might be trying to come in."

"Okay?" I raised my eyebrow, not knowing what they were going to do to help. Bonnie, Stefan, and Jeremy entered the room and shut the door behind them. I stood there tapping my foot on the floor, wondering what I could do to help. I looked through the glass in the door and saw Bonnie laying out candles on the desks beside a large map. Then Bonnie pulled out a knife and cut Jeremy's hand, letting his blood spill over the map.

"What kind of voodoo shit is this?" I mumbled, still tempted to look. Bonnie closed her eyes and placed her hands on the map and started mumbling something. I retrieved from the window and placed my back to the door once again. I saw Tyler walking down the hallway ahead of me, with something in his hand.

"Hey, Tyler!" I called out to him. He turned his head quickly and stuffed the item into his pants pocket. He walked over to me.

"Hey Kennedy, how's it going?"

"Funny, I was going to ask you the same thing."

"I'm alright, considering," Tyler signed sadly.

"Hey, it's okay to not be alright okay? Especially after what happened. Just let me know if there's anything I can do for you."

"There's nothing you can do for me now," Tyler faked a smile and walked away. Right as he left, the door behind me opened. Stefan quickly walked into the hallway, with Bonnie and Jeremy following behind.