08 » BITCHES GET STITCHES

The house was dark which was unusual. My parents were usually home making dinner at this time. I walked into the kitchen where I expected my parents to always be. Instead, I was greeted by a single light in the dining room and a sticky note on the fridge. It read "Dad and I are going on a business trip for a couple weeks".

I instantly got excited. I didn't have to worry about getting home at a certain time, I could go wherever I want, and most of all I can walk around the house eating pizza rolls in my underwear. And that's exactly what I planned to do.

I filled the ceramic plate with as many pizza rolls as I could fit and stuck it in the microwave. I put the number 1:23 on before pressing the start button. While the pizza rolls were cooking, I slipped off my heeled boots and socks and took off all of my clothes until I was left in my lace black underwear. I was free at last. I laid my clothes on the kitchen table for the moment and walked towards the living room, getting ready to watch Jurassic Park. I pushed my brown hair behind my ears as I walked barefoot into the hallway. I gasped and looked up when I bumped into a firm figure standing in the hallway.

"Hello there," Damon was standing there with his usual smug grin on his face.

"Oh my god. Wha- Why- How did get in?" I stammered, moving my hands to cover as much as I could. Damon looked me up and down, still smirking.

"Oh don't mind me just passing through," Damon looked past me into the kitchen. "Your pizza rolls are done."

"Damon," Anger started to bubble in my voice. He put his hands up mockingly.

"Okay okay, your parents were very kind to invite me in before going on their couples retreat," Damon said smugly.

"So why are you here?"

"Obviously to join in the festivities," Damon stepped closer to me. "I happen to love pizza rolls... and being naked."

"This isn't funny Damon." I rolled my eyes and crossed my legs trying to cover up as much as possible.

"Fine. You're no fun. I guess we'll get down to business. Why you were playing high school musical, Elena was out with Rose, trying to get herself killed in order to try to save everyone she loves," Damon quickly explained everything. I nodded trying to look surprised, even though I knew exactly what happened. "You knew," Damon said, seeing through my facade. It was my turn to have a smug grin.

"Maybe," I said mysteriously. I realized that I was still practically naked and he probably couldn't take me seriously. "I'm going to get dressed." I turned around and started walking back to the kitchen where my clothes were. I heard Damon's steps follow me, and I covered my butt, which caused him to laugh.

I slipped on my long sleeve first, for it was guaranteed to have the most coverage. Damon was standing in the kitchen eating off of the plate of pizza rolls.

"You know those were for me right? Don't eat them all." I said, walking over to Damon and stealing the pizza roll he had in his hand. I shoved the whole thing in my mouth instead of blowing on it, which caused me to burn my tongue. I yelped and spit the chewed up pizza roll into the trashcan. He erupted into laughter and ate yet another pizza roll. "So why are you really here Damon, I know you didn't come here to eat my food." I wanted to get to the point.

"Well, Stefan got himself into a bit of a bind," Damon said as if Stefan had been caught stealing cookies out of the cookie jar. "I'll explain everything in the car." Damon grabbed his car keys from the top of the kitchen counter, leaving a half bitten pizza roll on the plate. I walked in front of him towards the front door ready to find out what happened to Stefan. I was interrupted when Damon cleared his throat.