Chapter 2: School huh? Great.

Name: Lucis Ferron

Profession:The Gamer, Student of Kuoh Academy, Pawn of Rias Gregory's Peerage

Race: Reincarnated Devil

Tittle: Pawn of Rias Gremory's Peerage

Fame: None

Level: 999

<Stats Sealed>
HP: 19,999/,19,999
MP: 19,999/19,999

STR: 1,999
END: 1,999
AGI: 1,999
INT: 1,999
WIS: 1,999
MAG: 1,999
LUCK: 25

Skill Points: 99,981
Money: ¥6,258,156

On my way to school I maxed out my 2 skills to level 10. 'Observe' can now see the level of high level targets and ID: Create houses more monsters. While making my way to Kuoh academy I thought if I could make more skills. I decided to give it a try.

~A few moments later~

*ding*

"You have created a new skill through special action."

All-seeing map (Passive) lvl: 1/10 - a map skill showing the user's location of the current area present and can also show enemies and allies within range. Can also tag targets for points of interest. Includes a mini map feature.

Great now I won't have to worry about getting lost in this place. Hmm how about I make another one. Once again I concentrated on the skill I want.

*ding*

"You have created a new skill through special action. What would you like to call it?"

'Eagle Vision'

Eagle Vision (Active) lvl: 1/10 MP cost 10 - a skill that uses the users sixth sense to instinctively sense how people and object relate to them which manifests in an aura like glow. Red - Enemies, Blue - Allies, White - Civilians and Yellow - Targets.

Well that was easy, I'll make sure to use both of these effectively. I maxed out both newly created skill as I reach the front gate of the school.

I stoped just in front of the gate and gazed at the school. 'Well this is certainly impressive.' The sheer scale of this place is ridiculous if you ask me, well it's certainly better than my old school.

I made my way to my class, I was in front of the door, but as soon as I opened it all eyes were on me. What could have gotten their attention I wonder? Is the white hair, the cerulean blue eyes well eye or the black eye patch that's covering said eye? The answer is all of the above.

I sighed and made my way to my seat which was right next to issei. I sat down and I heard whispers around the class, the girls were talking about how hot I looked wearing the eye patch while the guys were cursing me for getting the girls attention.

I sighed again and leaned back against my seat while staring out the window. Then someone approached me "Yo Lucis what's with the eye patch? You hurt your eye or something?" I turned around to see who was talking to me.

'Observe'

Name: Issei Hyodo

Profession: Pervert, Student of Kuoh Academy, Pawn of Rias Gremory's Peerage

Race: Reincarnated Devil

Tittle: Most Perverted Guy in school, Pawn of Rias Gremory's Peerage

Fame: None

HP: 100/100
MP: 10/10

Holy shit he's weak! I mentally snickered at how absurdly weak he was. "I'm gonna go with something." I answered. He raised an annoyed brow and laughed a little. "Haha sorry, I found it out home and I thought I'd looked good in it.