Chapter 3: Meeting The Occult Research Club

~One week later~

A week has passed like it was nothing. Thankfully everyday wasn't all bad. While at school me and Issei somehow started to talk and hangout with each other. He wasn't really that bad of a company but I'm not sure his other two perverted friends though, don't get me wrong Issei is still a pervert, but I plan on changing him for the better.

Whilst eating lunch and going home I would always think of ways to mess with koneko, my Cute little stalker. One of them involves leaving a plate of sweets under a box lifted up by a stick tied to some string. I could somehow tell she was very displeased about all of it.

At night I would always go to Sakuya-san's to have her teach me cooking, which I was getting good at by the way, and also she would always treat me to dinner. Honestly I think I should be the one treating her, she's been teaching me how to cook after all.

And after dinner I make my way home into the ID: Create dungeon and practice with my skills. I've made some improvements like my light magic for example whenever I use it doesn't hurt or even damage me, even though I'm a reincarnated devil. I can manipulate it just like my elemental magic, the same can be said with my dark magic. My almighty magic is still the same, though, I can concentrate it into a small ball turning it into a projectile but that about all it.

And after that I would always sleep in my comfy bed dreaming of being able to summon my persona. I still have hope.

Yes all in all the week was worth it. Right now it was the end of class and I was chatting with Issei saying he wanted to hang out at the arcade.

We were about to leave when suddenly, a handsome blonde male with a mole under his left eye came in our classroom. "Excuse me, is Lucis Ferron in here?" He said and just as our eyes made contact he smiled and walked towards us.

'Observe'

Name: Yuuto Kiba

Profession: Student of Kuoh, Devil, Member of the OCR and Knight of Rias Gremory's Peerage

Race: Reincarnated Devil

Tittle: Prince of Kuoh Academy and Knight of Rias Gremory's Peerage

Fame: Most Popular Guy in Kuoh

Level: 23

HP: 420/420
MP: 500/500

A bit to weak for a Knight aren't we? As he made his way to us I stood up and so did Issei. "I'm Lucis Ferron, is there something you need?" I said, I know what's going to happen next, he's gonna take us to the ORC to meet Rias Gremory.

"Hello I'm Yuuto Kiba, I need you and Issei Hyodo to come with me to the Occult Research Club." 'I knew it!' I thought out loud.

"EEEEEEEEEHHHHHH?!"

"The Pervert?!"

"No why is this happening?!"

"Our prince will get corrupted, noooooooo?!"

I was little shocked at our classmates reaction, who knew they could give out sounds of pure dread and anguish. It's almost funny.

"Why?" I asked getting everyone's attention. "Gremory-senpai wants to speak to you both." He replied, me and Issei looked at each other and nodded. "Sure, just lead the ways." I said getting my stuff same with Issei as we walk out the classroom. I could still hear the girls cries.

~One small timeskip later~

We were making our way to the old school building, and yeah it looks pretty rundown. 'Yeah nobody would suspect anything creepy and ominous here' I thought, then I sensed a powerful presence. It wasn't as powerful as me, not ever close, but it was stronger than anyone here.