Chapter 22: Know Loss

-ORC-
~11:30pm, Night of the Rating Games~

(THIRD PERSON POV)

The ORC members were all in the clubroom awaiting for the clock to strike midnight, all of them were either standing, sitting or keeping themselves busy by doing something to calm them down.

Issei and Asia were sitting in one couch. Issei had a serious look with his hands firmly on his knees, while Asia had her hands clamped together reciting something in attempt to calm herself.

Over to the side was Kiba sitting on a free chair, polishing his already polished sword, at another free couch there was Koneko wearing and adjusting her fingerless gloves.

And over to the front there was Akeno standing next to Rias, she was still smiling but it held some seriousness in it. Rias had her hands clamped together on top of her desk, she leaned forward covering her mouth, she was blankly gazing at nothing as she held a serious look as well.

It was quiet, the ticking sounds of the wall clock was the only thing heard, Lucis was standing near the door leaning against the wall, next too him was Altera in her casual attire but she's wearing the sweater on instead of it being tied on her waist.

Lucis let out a heavy sigh before speaking up. "Alright!" He began getting everyone's attention. "What's with all this tense sensation in the air? There's nothing you guys should even worry about. I mean I trained you guys so there's a zero percent chance of you all losing." I saw everyone's mood lit up by my speech.

"So chin up and prepare to beat Riser's ass!" Lucis finished as they all raised their fist and let out a hearty cheer.

"YEEEAAHH!"

The clock struck 11:50pm and just like that a magic circle appeared revealing a very Familiar French maid.

"Ojou-sama, its only 10 minutes before the raring games begin. I presume all your preparations are finished?" The maid asked the Gremory heir. "Yes, were ready."

Grayfia nodded. "I see," she then looked at Lucis. "Are you sure you won't be joining?" Said boy chuckled and lazily wave his hand. "Nah, I'm good."

The maid nodded again at Lucis. "Then those who'll participate please step inside the magic circle." She instructed and the rest followed. They all stepped inside the circle and once the clock struck midnight, they disappeared leaving Lucis and Altera inside the clubroom.

(SIRZECHS POV)

I was currently in a private room secretly watching Rias-tan's match, I had heard from Grayfia that Ferron-Kun had successfully trained them. I was now about to witness the results of all their hard work.

A magic circle appeared next to me and appeared my beautiful wife, Grayfia. "Ah Grayfia, how is she?" I asked her, curious of Rias's growth.

"Ojou-sama's power couldn't compare to once she was before, it was almost like she was a different person and the same can also be said for her entire peerage." She finished while not looking away from the match.

"I see. I honestly wish that Ferron-kun joined this match, I would have liked to see his true strength." I said, wondering how strong Ferron-kun is. I can already tell he is already stronger than me by a large margin. Rias is lucky to have gotten his hands on him. 

"Don't get on his bad side, Sirzechs-sama. I sense that he's not what he seems to be." She said.

"I understand, Grayfia. I'll be careful."

"I hope so."

Throughout the match we sat and watched in silence, and within the span of 30mins the match ended with Rias's peerage dominating Riser's peerage. Her members didn't suffer any major to moderate injuries at all and if they did her bishop would always heal them instantly.