Chapter 12: A Choice

A/N: I recently got out of my writers block and when I did a burst of ideas come to my mind, so I made 4 chapters in one day. It bungled up my schedule so I'm posting 4 chapters early to compensate for that. I work on a tight schedule, and I intend to follow it. Anyways enjoy. Regular scheduled posting will continue.

-PhantomSystem

~The Next Day~

I was in my living room sitting on my couch listening to some of P3's soundtrack with my headphones while keeping tabs on Issei using my map.

I skipped school today so that I can do this. I don't feel like seeing any of them after what happened yesterday. Again, I felt a slight pain go through my left eye. 'Is there something wrong with my eye?'

I ignored the pain and return my attention back to my map. He's currently in a restaurant with a blue dot I tagged. 'Must be Asia.' I thought. Back then, I didn't waste any time tagging her as soon as I confirmed that it was her. My map is so useful.

"Hey partner." I heard a voice in my head. "Val? Haven't heard from you in while. Were you sleeping?" I asked my SG. While I'll admit having him is useful to hide my true power, I never really got the chance to use him yet.

"Of course, what else can I do. Anyways what are you doing?" The dragon of valor asked me. "I'm currently keeping tabs on Issei, the wielder of the Red Dragon Emperor." I said while watching my map.

Looks like they're making their way to the fountain where they'll encounter raynare. Issei's can defend himself long enough for Gremory to save him.

"Is draig still dormant?" The dragon asked curiously. "Seems like it. But I'm sure he'll awaken after the event that'll take place later tonight." I said while I had a mischievous look in my face.

"Oh, looks like it's starting." I said while I say a red dot appeared next to Issei and Asia. After a while another blue dot appeared, this one had a tag. 'Gremory'. They stayed there for a while and then disappeared.

'They must've gone back to the ORC.' I quickly move my map to the ORC school house was and saw all 5 tagged blue dots, Excluding gasper, in the club room. After a while 2 blue dots disappeared only leaving 3 blue dots left. 'Issei, Kiba, and koneko.'

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

I heard my phone rang in my pocket, I took it out and see who was calling. I took of my headphone and answered the call.

"Issei?" I asked curiously making sure he doesn't find out I was spying on him. "What is it?"

"It's Asia. We're going to save her and I need your help." He said with sheer determination in his voice.

"We? Never mind. Just tell me where you are and I'll meet you there." I said to Issei.

Yes everything is going according to plan.

~Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Lucis riding motored cuirassier~

I'm currently with Issei, Kiba and koneko. Issei was currently explaining the situation with what's going on. Raynare is going to steal Asia's SG, which will kill her in the process if we don't stop them.

"Alright, I got it. Here's the plan, you 3 make your way to the church while I stay behind and deal with the stragglers and any reinforcements." I said. They seemed reluctant at first but nodded anyways.

The 3 were heading towards the church while I was heading my way towards my killer. I looked at my map and saw a gold dot along with a red and a blue dot. I increased my speed and ran towards my target.