Chapter 11.5: Sweet Dreams

A/N: I decided to test myself and made a one sided lemon chapter. I felt so uncomfortable making this chapter, now I understand when some authors say that they were uncomfortable making one. Anyways this is my first try and tell me what you think.

-PhantomSystem

~Dream World~

I was currently residing in my dream with full control over it. Ever since Valphalk summoned me from my sleep m so that we could talk, I've been having very vivid dreams that I can explore freely. It was like having a world inside my head that I can freely manipulate.

I decided to full fill one of greatest desire. I closed my eyes and concentrated hard on the world I want create. As I did I could feel my surroundings change. I opened my eyes to see a Candy Filled Wonderland!

Sweets everywhere is see, from marshmallows to gumdrops, a chocolate river next to a giant ice cream mountain. If koneko was here she'd probably dash and grab anything she can get her hands on.

"Well, itadakimasu!" I said as I jumped on a giant marshmallow, grabbed onto it and started to take a bite. It had honey inside it. Sweet! Literally! I started to suck in the honey sipping every last drop of it.

Since this is a dream I won't have to worry about cavities and what not. All the taste here have been recorded in my mind letting me experience them again. Ah, this is the life. I then heard Candy land playing in the background. How fitting.

After satisfying myself with the marshmallows I made my way to gumdrops. They planted on the chocolate cookie ground, I had no choice but drop down and started snacking. The gumdrops were nice and squishy and just like the marshmallows the gumdrops had milk inside them.

I decided to taste it, and they tasted delicious! I couldn't control myself as continued to suck it dry. I licked the top hoping more would come out but sadly none came.

I this point even though it a dream I had a burst of sugar rush flowing through my dream body. I began to dash around looking for anything that catches my eye. I then saw a lickerish stick forest and headed my way there.

I entered the forest as I pulled down and took a bite out of the lickerish sticks. After making my way deeper into the forest I saw 2 marshmallows together. I noticed something a wedge between it I took a closer look and saw a gumdrop there it was spewing out honey and milk together.

"Is my mind playing tricks with me of something?" I laughed to myself as I slid to marshmallows. I spread them out revealing the gum drop inside. It was violently spewing out a mixture of honey and milk together.

"Well don't mind if I do!" I said before placing my face on it and began chugging. I could feel a tingling sensation in my tongue, I opened my mouth and licked the gumdrop. Then all of a sudden a mixture of honey and milk shot out from the gumdrop. I began and putted my mouth in the source chugging all of it whilst my mouth was dancing from the sweetness.

After satisfying myself with all of it I decided to wake up. My mind may be full, but my body wasn't. I forcefully woke myself up and decided to make breakfast.

~Real Word~

"Mmmmmm... Dammit, why does my body feel so sluggish." I got up and wiped the drool of my face, I noticed that Sakuya-san wasn't here. I looked down on the bed and saw a wet spot.

"Wait? What that all from my drool!? Gross. I am so disgusting. No wonder sakuya-san left early. I have to apologize." I said as I got up and took the sheets and placed them in a laundry basket. I'll clean it after breakfast.