A/N: So... I Think I'm gonna remake this story.

Yeah, as the tittle reads, I Think gonna remake the story for 6 reasons.

1st: I kinda made Lucis too op and was to focused on him being even more op that he practically doesn't use his persona's anymore.

2nd: The persona power was just completely ignored. I mean really who wouldn't be interested in summoning powerful creature, demons, angel and even gods to aid you and just ignore it.

3rd: Sacred Gear? Really, originally he wasn't suppose to have a Sacred Gear since he could already summon a persona. That really caused some problems as well since he wasn't using it in the first place. He was just there because he was there.

4th: His relationship with the ORC is just terrible. I fucked up so many times just trying to find a way for them to get along without Rias having or trying to make him m into a devil.

5th: Only Humans can posses the persona! One key factor that I completely forgot! Humans! Reincarnated Devils are no exception! Dammit and I forgot to put in the velvet room!

6th: Persona x Fate x DxD? I think you guys already noticed that I had a lot of Fate stuff here, and to be honest it kinda felt like it didn't belong in the story and was just there because I wanted it to be. Well even thought this is my story I should learn some self control.

7th: My Lore with Lucis, Daniel and The Watch. I created my own lore out for fun, to give the readers a bit of mystery to solve. But I kinda fucked that one up to.

Alright let me explain. First, This isn't Lucis's first rodeo, meaning he has been to many worlds before DXD. It's just he's just so tired of all it and if he just commits suicide he'll just be transported to another world, memories intact! Second, Daniel isn't a god. He is Lucis's guardian, a being created by the council of origin (the ones who watches and control Lucis's life for entertainment and Daniel's creators) to guide Lucis on his never ending journey. But in the world before lucis went to DXD he asked Daniel to seal all his memories away, since having no memory was that he same as dying. At least in his mind it was. Daniel having been together with Lucis for a very long time developed a bond with him, therefore can understand his friends wishes. He sealed all of his memories inside a golden pocket watch, a watch given by Lucis to Daniel as a sign of their friendship.

So that's it. All my reasons and excuses for me wanting to remake this story. I'll also try to not fuck up again.

-PhantomSystem

Wait, I have a draft of the next chapter here, do you guys wanna read it? I'll post it as an extra if you want.

Also how do you feel about a Familiar of Zero x Persona User?