Chapter 14: What does it take to get a Familiar? A lot apparently

I was now in the ORC room after school. I was sitting on the couch listening to some of P3 soundtracks and continued reading my book from yesterday.

As soon as I got here I was bombarded with questions about my skill cards and my powers, I wasn't in the mood to answer them so I just ignored them and took a seat on the couch and now we're here.

I was reading my book till I sensed a dark presence, I took a glance at my map and saw a moderate sized group just outside. At this point, I really didn't care and continued reading.

I sensed the door opened but I didn't even look away from my book nor did I even moved a muscle, I just completely and utterly ignored it. Then I noticed a figure in front front of me reaching towards my book. I instantly grabbed the persons hand and noticed that it was soft and rather feminine, I looked up and saw that it was kaichou. I instantly thought of a good way to mess with her.

I held her hand tightly and brought it close to my lips and sensually kissed it. I noticed she panic and took her hand back, I looked up as I took off my headphones to see her blushing madly while holding her hand close to her chest.

"W-w-what do you think your doing!?" She stuttered a little, how cute. "That's for trying to interrupt my reading. *giggle* Hello kaichou." I greeted her with a warm smile. "*Ahem* H-Hello Ferron-kun." She said while still blushing.

I noticed that saji was pissed while the others was just plain surprised. I looked back to the blushing kaichou and asked "So, what brings you here?" I asked returning to my stoic face.

"Well, it's because it seems it's because that sona was taking her servants to get their familiars." This time Gremory was the one who answered.

'Familiars, huh?'

~Timeskip brought to you by chibi Lucis and chibi Sona sleeping on the couch leaning against each other~

'This is the most stupidest way to decide this sort of thing.' I thought as I stood beside Koneko, Issei, Kiba and Asia, the former of which were trying to stop me from going home.

"Lulu, please cheer for me!" Akeno said in an alluring voice, I nodded and she squealed happily as she headed towards the tennis pitch with Gremory, kaichou and shinra-san.

'Observe'

Name: Tsubaki Shinra

Profession: Student of Kuoh, Devil, Vice-President of the Student Council and Queen of Sona Sitri's Peerage

Race: Reincarnated Devil

Tittle: Vice-President of the Student Council and Queen of Sona Sitri's Peerage

Fame: 3rd Most Popular Girl in Kuoh Academy

Level: 30

HP: 390/390
MP: 680/680

Each of them wore revealing tennis outfits that showed of their sex appeal, while its obvious that kaichou is pretty much lacking in the curvy areas but that doesn't mean that she not attractive. In fact, she and shinra-san both posses the sexy librarian look, and they pull it off nicely. Very nicely~

The 4 most popular girls decided to settle the matter about who's peerage were about to get their familiars first with a tennis match, somehow word got out as most of the other students were there. I can tell that the guys were glaring daggers at me and no doubt wishing for me to die right now. I took that as an insult and decided to make them envy me and have fun at the same time since I'm so bored.

"Go Akeno! That outfit makes you look so cute!" I shouted to her as I noticed that she blushed and almost lost her balance trying to revive a shot from tsubaki-san. I felt the men's gaze getting heavier.