Chapter 21: Dragon vs Dragon

Right now, me and Issei were about to face of against each other using our Sacred Gears and only our Sacred Gears. To make things a little even, I've set my limiter to 90% meaning that only 10% of my true power will be used.

"Are you ready Issei." I asked my opponent while I had my arms crossed. This will also be a good chance for me to finally use Valorous Multiplier while I still can.

"Ready when you are!" He said as he raised his left arm and activated his gauntlet while I activate my wings.

Altera, who is now acting as referee is standing alongside with the others who are watching the match, raised her hand.

"Are both of you ready?" She asked, me and Issei just nodded not taking our eyes off each other.

"Then... Begin!" She yelled as she brought her hand down signaling us to start.

We wasted no time, Issei began boosting while did a running start position and used my wings to charge at him. My wings ignited propelling towards Issei with my left fist reeled back ready to hit him.

"BOOST"

Was the only thing I heard when my fist was about to connect with Issei's face, but in that instant Issei ducked down and rolled to the side avoiding my fist making me fly past him.

My wings did a 180° turn propelling back towards Issei. I was about to do a spinning kick when he survive to dodge again by rolling.

"BOOST"

"Good job, Issei. I see that our training wasn't in vain." As I flew past him, landing on the ground as I slightly slid back whilst using my wings thrusters to stop me.

"That's mean Lucis, you make it sound like I was slacking off." He said as he got back up as he did he created a red magic ball that was the size of baseball.

"Let's do this! Dragon shot!" He yelled as he punched the magic ball sending towards me.

I smirked and made my wings turn in 90° angle facing Issei's Dragon's shot. All 6 of my thrusters ignited and was preparing to shoot out Dragonblight Missles.

'I always wanted to say this.' I opened my palm and stretched it forwards. "Burning Love!" I yelled as I fired 6 Dragonblight missles at Issei's Dragon shot, it resulted in a large explosion followed by a smokescreen, once again covering the field.

"BOOST"

I chuckled. "Hey Issei, why don't we step it up a notch." I said as we were still covered by the smoke.

"You read my mind." He replied as we both emitted a bright light. His was red and mine was black and silver.

The smoke cleared revealing the two of us in our Balance Breakers. Issei had his, minus the wings, he still couldn't manifest them but he could still fly. Mine was black and silver with my wings were still on the side while I had two tails and more thrusters coming from my back between my shoulder blades.