Chapter 19: 60 Days of Hell

-6 hours after entering the dungeon-

I saw the group heavily panting as they killed all the zombies I unleashed on them. They were now on the ground tired and out of energy. Me and Asia were the only ones who weren't fighting while Altera was with them making sure they don't die. Asia didn't fight because it's not her forte, I don't plan on making her a combat medic just regular medic is fine, a fast one would be better. But I do plan on her increasing her stamina, so she joins them on the morning runs.

I told Asia to use her Sacred Gear on them so she can get used to it, she ran up to them one by one healing all their accumulated wounds for fighting about 6 hours non-stop. The only one who was able to keep up is Issei since I've personally trained him, unlike them he was still standing but he had his hands on his knees and panting only a little. I told him not to use his scale mail... during this session anyways.

"I... didn't... expect this... kind... of training." Gremory managed to wound out from her exhausted state. The others agreed except for Issei since he's been doing this for a while now.

"Well get used to it, cause your all just getting started." I said to them and they all just grunted while I just chuckled at their agony.

"Alright, everyone head inside while I prepare dinner. Don't even bother taking a shower because after dinner is round 2." I smile lightly as I head inside.

'This is gonna be fun!'

-Day 8-

For the first week I've made them go against a horde of zombies everyday and every night only to stop for eating ,sleeping and going to the bathroom until they got used to it. Right now they're having zero problems facing against a large horde of weak zombies, so I decided to go to the next step.

"Individual training." They all asked in union. "Yep, I'll be teaching you all personally one by one for the entire day, everyday. So let's get started shall we?"

-Day 23-

Rias Gremory: level: 41

Akeno Himejima: level: 45

Yuuto Kiba: level: 38

Koneko Toujo: level: 36

Asia Argento: level: 27

Issei Hyoudou: level: 63

I was surprised to see all of them leveling up at a nice pace. They whine less when I give them an almost impossible task and take everything I say very seriously. They were skeptical about when we passed the 10th day so I deactivated my dungeon and showed them that's it's only been 60 hours or so had passed. That shut them up and we continued training.

I withhold Issei's training so the others can catch up. And speaking of the others, their training are all going well, I've drilled them into getting rid of their weaknesses that was mostly holding them back.

I was sitting on the roof of my house seeing them take on a horde of zombies along with some ghouls mixed in. I won't send out vampires, they might just feel bad and think about gasper. Asia was inside practicing some magic I've thought her, she's been quite energetic lately.

'With this, they might just win.'

-Day 30-

I rounded them all up to tell them something important.

"What is it Lucis? What's going on?" Issei asked me. "You've all been working hard now and I've decided to give you all a weeks break." They widened they're eyes, Issei jumped for joy while the rest let out sigh of relief. They haven't had a real break since these past 30 days, so I figured what the hell.