Chapter 11: Finding out the Truth

*bang*

My eyes widen when I heard a gun shot and I felt the bullet flying towards someone else. Issei. I saw that it was headed towards him, I dashed towards forward and grabbed the bullet and crushed it. I quickly used Agi and fired it in the hole where freed was, but I saw him jump out in time to dodge the attack.

"Please stop!" Asia begged as she stood between me and freed. "Asia stop, its dangerous!" Issei said as he was now standing besides me.

"Well if isn't my assistant Asia-chan! What happened? Did you Finnish putting up the barrier?" The psycho priest asked.

She couldn't answer she to busy looking at the hanging corpse before she dreamed in horror.

"Oh yeah this is your first time seeing a corpse like this isn't Asia-chan?" Freed asked. "Then look carefully. We have the humans, that are entranced by the Devils, due like this."

"...N-No..." Asia said as she couldn't believe what she was hearing. Can't say I blame her though, the world knows about the Devil cliches.

"... Father Freed... That person..."

The shitty priest laughed at her attempted sentence. C'mon, just hold it in. Let him finish explaining the situation, then you can fuck him up again.

"Person? No, no, no. Those shits right there are Devils. Hahaha! What are you misunderstanding!?" The shitty priest laughed his head of at Asia's shocked reaction.

"Issei-san... Is a Devil?" She stared at Issei with disbelief written all over her face.

Freed continued to laugh "What, what!? You know each other!? Wow! That's a surprise! Is it forbidden friendship between a devil and a nun!? Seriously!? Are you serious!?"

"Asia... I-" Issei was going to say something but freed cut him off. "Shut it, shitty Devil!"

"Ahaha! Devils and humans can never coexist! Especially with humans from the Church and the Devils who are they're biggest enemies! Also we're a group of heretics that were deserted by God. Asia-chan and I are humans who can't survive without the support of Fallen Angels-sama."

I already know all that. Geez let's just get this show on the road already.

"Fallen angels!? You work with those guys!?" Issei exclaimed angrily. Can't say I blame him, he and me were both killed by them.

"Yeah! We're suppose to kill you shitty Devils or else I can't finish my job! So, Are you ready?" Freed asked and I took that as a declaration for battle. I used my speed to appear in front of him and used sonic punch to launch him outside the house. I made sure to not kill him, I still need him alive.

I turned back to Issei and Asia who had dumb-founded expression on their faces. I was about to say something but a magic circle suddenly appeared. On it appeared all my peerage mates. They had confused looks on their faces. They must have thought that the fight was still ongoing. Late as always Gremory, were you waiting for them to kill us and appear as the hero? Again?

"If your looking for the trash, I took him out." I while crossing my arms and gaining everyone's attention.

"Are you hurt Lucis-kun?" Kiba asked as he approached me. "Oh please, as if anyone can hurt me." I said as I rolled my eyes at his concern.

"How did you fight against an exorcist and not get any injuries in the process?" Gremory asked with a raised brow at me as she crossed her arms under breast.

"The answer is simple Gremory. It's because I'm stronger than him." I answered her question. She reluctantly nodded as I was being vague with my answer. Well it is true, I am stronger than him.