Chapter 6: Persona and a Pervert

"I am thou, thou art I. The time has come. Open thy eyes and call forth what is within."

Suddenly the pain in my head stopped and I saw horde of ghoul coming towards me. I felt something on my left hand and saw a persona card. My eyes were glued to it as I flipped it over and it started to shine I bright blue light.

"Per..." I said as blue flames began to envelop the persona card. "...so..." a strange symbol suddenly materialized beneath my feet. "...na." I finally finished as my entire being crushed the card, shattering it to pieces. 

The horde of ghouls were quickly approaching me, just then a figure above me appeared and began to materialize. One the ghouls leaped at me, but before I could attack it, the figure slashed it in half. Seeing the figure clearly instantly recognized it.

"Izanagi." I said while staring at his white mask into his glowing yellow eyes. I then realize that I was summoned a persona, my PERSONA!! "Hahahahaha!!! YES!!! OH GOD YES!!! FINALY MY PERSONA!!" I was so excited that I failed to noticed the rest of the horde of ghouls coming towards us.

"Alright, let's do this Izanagi!" I said to my persona. Then the persona 4 battle theme played in my head as I mentally ordered him to engage the horde of ghouls and as he flew towards them he began slicing them up.

*slish slash slush*

Izanagi sliced up 7 ghouls, he then lifted up his left hand as I ordered him to use "Zio!" and he electrocuted an oncoming ghoul. I couldn't just watch anymore, I equipped my Blade of Totsuka and joined him as we slaughtered the horde of ghouls.

~One onslaught later~

*Stab*

"And that should be the last of them." I said as I stabbed the last ghoul in the head. I looked over to Izanagi who was just floating beside me, I looked at him and he looked at me. We both nodded and I unsummon him. "Sweet."

*ding*

I looked to see a window pop up. I was surprised to see what it said. 'So, there's things like these huh?' I thought to my self.

"Secret Quest Complete!"

[Secret Quest: Awaken what is within thy heart]
Find the truth that was within your heart and unleash it!

[Objective:]
Awaken your Persona.

Rewards: 600 exp, Izanagi Outfit (Weapon included), Makoto Arisato's Earphones and music player (include all persona 3 soundtrack).

Failure: None

Well who knew that there would be such a thing as a Secret Quest, it's kinda unfair to just create a quest in secret. Though that's just my opinion. I'll have to admit though, the rewards are kinda cool. I wasn't expecting something from different persona game though, especially from P3.

I took out the Izanagi outfit and put it on. (Pic on the right!)

 (Pic on the right!)