A/N: Happy 2018, plans and Sneak peak at whats to come

Hey it's the author here, I'm not for speeches so I'll keep it short. Happy 2018 y'all, how was it? It was good huh? Okay moving on.

Plans for 2018, I might be a little slow on updates but no worries I'm showing no signs of stopping, also I'm prioritizing DxD over Fate/GO fanfic, so if don't post for a while we'll it's because I'm doing the DxD chapters first. Speaking of chapters here a sneak peek of what's to come after the first arc:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After continuous running I finally made it back to my house. I opened the door and I was immediately greeted by a fist to the face. The impact sent me flying back outside, crashing near the wall of the residential area.

I got of the wall and got my bearings again and faced my attacker. I was bleeding, even though I'm at full power, meaning theres only one person who can do that to me.

As I looked inside my home I saw an unconscious Altera on the ground, that got me mad, and I mean really mad.

"Hahahahaha... Don't worry, I didn't hurt her. I only used a sleep skill on her. I may be crazy but I'm not that crazy. My only target is you." I heard a calm yet arrogant voice inside my home, the source of the voice slowly came out my front door.

I saw I young man right around my height, he has short black hair and yellow glowing eyes. His most noticeable features are his red veins encasing his entire body, pulsating and glowing an eery color red. He was wearing my Izanagi outfit with the color rather being black it was red, resembling more of Magatsu Izanagi.

"It's been a while Lucis."

"Yeah. It has been... Magatsu Lucis."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Freaky deaky right? I mean who is this Magatsu Lucis? And how did this person came to be. And how does Lucis plan on dealing with him?

For fun I'll leave a question here, if you guys answer it correctly within the next 24-hours I'll post 2 chapters early. Alright? Alright! The question is...

"Magatsu Lucis has a core, it is the very item that gave birth to him. What is it?"

If you guys figure that out I'll post 2 chapters back to back. No wait! I'll make it 3 chapters! Bwahahahaha! Good luck and happy 2018!