Chapter 13: The Student Council and a Quick Meeting

I was riding my bike home when Valphalk spoke. "Looks like your irritated, partner." He said and he was right. "My plan to make Gremory suffer failed." I replied to the overgrown lizard.

"Hmm, strange." He said, that got me curious. "What is?" I asked. "You weren't like this when we first met. You were kinder back then, but now, now your like a different person." He said as the realization hits me like a truck and my eyes widen.

'He's right. I'm not this bad. I don't plot against someone... to an extent. Sure I hate her, but I wouldn't think I'd go that far to come up with a plan to make her suffer... unless provoked. What's going on? Why am I suddenly like this?

I know for a fact that I am agathokakological. I am both Chaotic and Lawful. I am both good and evil, I don't choose one side over the other, which I guess that's why I'm a Libra.

"You're right Val, something's changing me and I don't think it's natural." I said to my SG friend. "Can you take a look inside my body and try finding the source?"

"Very well partner. To be honest, I like the old you better than the current you, so I'll use my power to find and take care of it." He said, that kinda made me happy hearing him say that.

'Any anomalies inside my body would have been nullified by my resistances. There must be a foreign element in me. I have to get rid of it.' I thought as I rode home.

~A few days later~

I was currently in my classroom with class just ended. It seems Asia has been enrolled here in Kuoh and was transferred here in our class. 'I honestly couldn't care any less.'

'Wait that's not me! That's the evil me! Snap out of it!' I was broken out of my deranged thoughts when Issei invited me to eat lunch with Asia on the rooftop.

"Hey Lucis, wanna eat lunch with us at the rooftop?" He asked with Asia nervously behind him. My mind is telling me to refuse, but that's just my foreign element talking. "Sure." That was the only thing I said, anymore and I might say something I might regret.

He smiled and Asia seemed relieved. Speaking of which we haven't even properly introduced ourselves yet have we? I stood and walked up in front of Asia.

"I'm Lucis, Lucis Ferron. Please address me by my last name." I said in my stoic face. I'm not giving her permission to call me Lucis just yet. "Ah, Hello. I'm Asia Argento, pleased to meet you, Ferron-san." She said and did a small bow. Now here's a girl who knows manners.

We then proceeded headed to the roof and ate our lunch. We were having small talks and such which animated into a full blown conversation. I'll admit this is nice for a change.

"Um, Ferron-san. Why did you give me your magic?" Asia asked innocently but with a hint of curiosity. "It's because I know that you are worthy of wielding it." I said. I can't tell her that it was just a part of my plan.

"But... I don't think I'm worthy enough to have it." She said quietly as are looked down. 'Yare Yare.' "Asia, from the moment I had laid my eyes on you I already knew that you were a pure and kind hearted person that will do anything to help those who are in need. I gave you that power so you can help those people and maybe even more. The power to help your friends and loved ones." I said as I continued eating my lunch which was made by sakuya-san. 'I am so full of shit for saying all that crap.'

"I-I-I see. Thank you, Ferron-san."she said with smile and tint of pink on her face. 'Yare Yare, these kids are such a handful.' I thought even though I'm only 18 myself. Why am I a second year again?

*ding*

"You have created a Social Link: The Priestess Arcana with Asia Argento. You can now summon Kikuri-Hime from the sea of souls.