After the Snow Ball

Mike's P.O.V -
She looked gorgeous and i honestly couldn't stop staring at her all night. After we kissed, i just couldn't wait to see what lies ahead for us.... but does eleven even know what a relationship is ? I mean i really like her and i can't help to wonder if what she feels for me is truly love. I got lost in my thoughts and eleven noticed.

"Mike."

I quickly returned to reality and she looked a bit concerned.
I'm alright. Sorry, got a little lost in my own thoughts.

"Lost in your own thoughts?"

It means when you're thinking deeply about something and you sorta...forget about everything else.

"Oh..what were you thinking about ?"

Nothing important don't worry about it. I smiled at her hoping that she'll forget about it but i'm not sure she will. We continue to dance but after a while, she asks to sit down. We join Dustin and Nancy at the table. Hey nancy what are you doing here ?

"I danced with Dustin for a while but don't worry i'll leave if you want me to."
She adds with a wink.

My favs turns bright red and Dustin starts to laugh. God, they just love making my life miserable don't they ? Nancy leaves laughing and i'm left with Dustin at the table. I know he's going to make a joke or remark. I know it.

"So do i just pretend that i didn't see you guys kiss?" He says with a smirk.

I don't even know if it's possible but i got even MORE red and i just wanted to punch dustin's "pearls" off ! I saw El blush and look at me with those beautiful eyes. God, i don't even think she knows how perfect she is to me.

"Mikeeee, are you still there buddy? Hello?? earth to Michael !"

El giggles and i snap back to reality... again. Gah, what is wrong with me ?! I tried to make it less awkward but then again i'm Mike Wheeler. I'm the definition of awkward. I ask if anyone wants punch and eleven nods and dustin quickly says
" Don't worry mike ! I got it !" He winks and says to me in a soft voice "Kiss her again you idiot. This is your chance."

Dustin leaves and i'm left with sweaty palms and a rapidly increasing heart beat. Eleven smiles at me looking a bit concerned.

"Is everything ok mike ?"

I smile the warmest, most innocent smile ever and say Yeah ! Everything's ok don't worry. I don't think i did a very good job at hiding it though...

"Mike."

I look at her and she's looking at me with such focus as if she was trying to solve a puzzle.

"You've been weird all night."

I start to get nervous and start to sweat. How can i pull this off? I look at her with a look of love and say Don't worry el i'm fine !

"Mike... please."

I sigh and I realized that i can't keep this from her. Keep anything from her really... I give up and say
Ok fine...