Rollercoaster

The next day..
Mike's P.O.V-

Last night was a hell of a rollercoaster. I can't believe that eleven finally admitted that she loved me... but i mean... she knows what it means right ? I start to worry a bit but i shake it off knowing that I'll be able to see her today.

"Hey get up Mike you gotta go." Nancy comes into my room saying.

After saving Will from the shadow monster, the cabin turned into a mess. I volunteered to help clean. Mostly because i wanted to see where Hopper was hiding El this entire time.

Nancy are you coming with? Jonathan might be there. I say with a smirk.

She grabs the nearest pillow and throws it at me. Hey ! I say laughing.

She walks away but she wasn't sneaky. I saw her smile. Me and Nancy's relationship is complicated. I think it's getting better though.

"Nancy! Mike! breakfast !"

I go to Nancy's room and see her picking out outfits. I smirk and she looks at me and blushes and says
" Shut up ! I just want to look nice !"

Yeah for Jonathan. I say laughing.

She starts to blush even more and says " Well i can help you pick out an outfit for El if you want to make a good impression on Hopper too" She says with a smile.

Oh... urm... thanks Nancy. I say surprised. I didn't expect her to offer something like this.

"Ok good. Well let's go get some breakfast and leave as fast as possible." She says firmly.

I walk down the stairs and see my family all sitting down together eating. I think about El and how she'd feel about being a family. She said she had something important to tell me today.

She said something about a sister...