All Evil

Hey guys ! Sorry I haven't been able to update :( It's been a busy month and school is pretty darn stressful ! But I will be updating more, so don't worry about it ! 💛 Plus, don't you all love cliffhangers ?;)

El's P.O.V -
I regretted those words right after they came out of my mouth. How could've I told them that ? But then again they had a right to know. I had been keeping secrets from them for way too long. And I trust them... are they like my family ?

Hopper was the first to say something after my astonishing statement.

"What do you mean by cheating death ? How could that bastard make it out alive of the den ?" Lucas then added
"I mean he's Brenner. He could've tamed them or something like that. He's literally evil ! He's literally a villain !!" Hopper then responds to him "I don't think Brenner could do that. You saw those... monsters. You really think that Brenner could tame them ?

Mike let out a sigh and said quietly "Hopper, he literally is a monster. He's probably the worse of them all."

Everyone looked at him and no one said anything. Mostly because you couldn't top with what Mike had just said.

"So how ? How'd he cheat death ?" Dustin asks reluctantly, I didn't think he wanted an answer...

I took a deep breath and started to tell them what happened that day in May 17th, 1982.

"I had just finished an experiment. And I heard a girl screaming. I didn't know there was other girls there. The guards heard it and rushed me to my room. I then heard Brenner walking down the hall, talking sweetly to another girl." I took a deep breath. This is the most I've ever spoken and i'm getting dizzy. Joyce was the first to notice it.

"Don't wear yourself out sweetheart . Take your time." She said to me in a soft reassuring voice.

I take another deep breath and continue. "He called the girl...Elizabeth, and she was the only one with an actual name."

"Wait what ? So she didn't have a number like you ?" Will asks. I e never really spoken to him when he was conscious and he's really full of questions.

"I guess not." I continue. "Anyway, he was walking her somewhere, somewhere everyone hated to go. Even the doctors.. the den.-" Lucas stopped me and said "Wait so did he like use her to like not get killed or what ?"

"LUCAS SHUT UP !" Everyone said in a semi loud voice. I giggled and went on with my story as Lucas's favs dropped.

"I had never heard of an Elizabeth or the powers that she has. But she and Brenner came back from the den, both alive but she was badly injured. And not like beat up injured but mentally injured." I take another deep breath and then Dustin asks a question.

"If she made it out alive with Brenner, does that mean that she has a power to control animals ?" He asked.

I sigh and look at everyone. They all look eager for a reply, but I'm not sure how they will react to this. I mean how are you supposed to react to something like this ?

I take another deep breath and continue. " I heard the doctors talking about her. She not only has the ability to tame demidogs but she also has the ability to tame evil... and i mean ALL evil..