Cedric Diggory

Mr. Weasley led the way. Phoenix, Fred, George, Harry, Ginny, Ron and Hermione all trudged along in his wake, down narrows lanes through the village, in almost complete silence, all too tired to speak. The sky was lightening; the blackness was fading to a deep blue and the air was crisp, biting at their exposed necks and hands. Phoenix felt absolutely freezing in her jumper and shuddered slightly as they walked along a cobbled street.

"Cold Miss Lancaster?" Phoenix jumped when she heard George's voice from beside her; she turned to look at him, her eyebrows furrowed.

"What makes you think I'm cold?" She asked, wrapping her arms around herself but that didn't help her warm up in the slightest.

George shrugged, "well firstly, I saw you shudder and secondly, your hair always turns blonde when you're cold or upset, so I took a wild guess," he grinned as he slid off his rucksack and took of his jacket, handing it to her, "here you go,"

Phoenix pouted slightly before taking the jacket. George grabbed Phoenix's rucksack and pulled it off her back so that she could slip on the jacket, which was much warmer than her jumper.

"Thanks," she said as she heaved her rucksack onto her back again, "but aren't you cold?"

"I'm a man Pixy, I never get cold."

After what felt like hours, they all began to climb up Stoatshead Hill. One or two times, Phoenix very nearly tumbled back into Harry and Ron when she stepped into a hidden rabbit hole, but was saved by Fred and George, who both grabbed her arms and pulled her up the hill with tremendous strength. Just as Phoenix was beginning to feel like she just wanted to lie down and take a nap for a good hours rest, they reached the very top of the hill.

"There goes my exercise for the day," panted Fred, collapsing to the ground dramatically, his arms and legs spread eagled on the grass.

"More like for the week," said George.

"For the month," retorted Fred.

"For the year," giggled Phoenix.

"For the rest of our lives," the three of them chorused.

"You three! No time to rest, we have to find the Portkey!" Mr. Weasley bellowed, causing them all to groan and beginning to search for the Portkey. Well, Fred remained on the group and George mimicked him.

Everybody spread out, trying to find the Portkey. Everyone expect Fred and George that was. They were both lying on the grass taking a nap on their rucksacks.

Suddenly, a new voice rang out through the sounds of people's footsteps on the mud and grass.

"Over here, Arthur! We've got it!"

Phoenix whirled around. She squinted her eyes to see two figures standing on the other side of the hilltop.

"Amos! Good to see you!" shouted Mr. Weasley, he smiled as he began walking towards the figures and the others followed, Phoenix however scrambled over to Fred and George to wake them.

"OUCH!" Fred yelled as Phoenix kicked him softly in the chest.

She rolled her eyes as she kicked George awake too, who was much more obedient than Fred and stood up immediately, looking around, "I didn't kick you that hard," she said as she and George pulled Fred to his feet.

"Well it hurt all the same."

The three of them strode towards the group of people in the other side of the Hilltop.

"Sorry everyone," George said briskly.

"We fell asleep," Fred continued, causing Phoenix to scoff.