Curses and Flashbacks

AN: First things first - my new Fanfiction 'List of Things I Have Never Done' has been posted and I've been getting loads of great feedback so if you haven't read it yet, DO IT!

And so this is the chapter that I have looked super duper forward to posting and I am sure that you will all love it! It's very exciting and I really enjoyed writing it. So hope you enjoy reading it!

Sunlight shone into the sixth years boy's dormitory and through the open window, a cold blast of wind passed through into the room. Phoenix stirred and shuddered at the sudden cold, opening her eyes blearily and looking around. One thing she knew was that the pillow she was lying on was comfy and... moving. Her first immediate thought was that Fred and George had transfigured her pillow into a racoon or something crazy but then she realised that her pillow wasn't in fact a pillow, but somebody's chest. Looking up, tentatively, she saw George's freckled face. He was still asleep, his mouth ajar as he murmured words that she could not hear nor understand. He had a loose hold around her waist and she blushed when she realised this and looked around the rest of the dormitory.

Fred and Angelina were in the most peculiar position that Phoenix had ever seen, Fred was half dangling off the bed, his arms wrapped around Angelina's legs as she slept, her body lying across his. Lee was spread eagled out on the floor by his bed, snoring loudly and Alicia was asleep on one of the beds, looking the most peaceful.

"Hmm," George began to stir as Phoenix sat up a little straighter. She looked down at him as his eyes opened blearily and then, looking up at her, he gave a gasp of surprise, "er - sorry Phoenix, I-"

"Hey," she said, grabbing her forehead as her head began to pound, "It's okay. I'm just glad you aren't Lee."

George laughed and sat up beside her, "Yeah you'd wake up the whole of the school if you woke up next to Lee."

"So... how exactly did I end up here?" she asked, "I remember falling asleep... on... well... on you," she blushed.

"You fell asleep, so I picked you up and put you on my bed," said George, seemingly unfazed by what Phoenix had just said, "and then you sort of woke up and kept saying, don't go, and called me several rude words that I never knew were in your vocabulary, like you nob and you minger, and so I sat down, and you just fell asleep on me again."

Phoenix's blush crept over her cheeks and spread to her hair, which turned a bright red, "Sorry," she mumbled.

"It's fine, you were - um - pretty comfy," he said, not exactly embarrassed, but slightly awkwardly.

She nudged him and smiled, "So were you," she said, before looking back over at Fred and Angelina, "What happened there?"

George shrugged, "I have no idea. I think they were wrestling or something and then they sort of just fell asleep like that," he said, "Do you remember what you told me about them?"

Phoenix frowned, "No? Wait..." she said slowly and then her eyes widened as she remembered what Angelina had told her and about her and Fred. "... they kissed didn't they?"

"Well they snogged each other, yeah," George smirked. "But that wasn't the best bit. You told me that he calls her Angel..."

"Angel?" Phoenix laughed in a whisper, "What else happened?"

"Well... Lee was sick out of the window and I think it landed on a statue, rather impressive but that's a different story. Alicia was just singing off-key most of the night," George said. "Me and you just talked all night..."

She nodded, really, she could remember most of the night. It was blurred, like the memories of last night were playing behind a foggy window. She could however remember the most parts. She could remember talking to Angelina, talking to George while 'cuddling' on his bed, dancing with him and Lee being boisterous, as usual.