Chapter II - She's Here.

"Red?"  I held her close. So close than I haven't felt her in a year.
"I miss you. So much."
"I miss you more, princess." I kissed her forehead as the ambassador and Hades went in.
"Hey, guys."
"Hey, Red." Argent kinda twitched.
"Reddy!" Resin as always.
"How's Blake, Argent?"
"Haven't seen him and Hayley since deployment."
"How's Malina, Red?"
"She's great. We keep close and every time you guys talk, she really does miss you, even though she doesn't. We're actually roommates, though."
"She always builds up a wall around her feelings."
"And you, Mr. Prince of the Underworld, I have an anonymous source saying that you miss me the most.
"I love you until the ashes of Eden fall." We moved in close until a door opened.
"So I hope everything is in order. Thank you ambassador." King Hades said.
"No, thank you, Your Deathlessness." So it looks like the meetings over.
"I gotta go. I love you."
"Yeah. I love you too, princess." I kissed her forehead and watched as she left.
Rielle's POV
I miss him already.
I looked out the window, just admiring his perfect eyes, his messy hair, everything.

"Looks like someone misses someone."

"Yes, Ambassador. Prince Grannum."

"Hades told me you both were together, so that's why I made you come with me."

"It was really good to see him again."

"You'll see him, don't worry. It's only if Eris could stop this ban on you." What the Ambassador means is that seeing how I'm dating Grannum, She doesn't want me near him. Almost like she likes him.

Grannum's POV

"You ok, Grannum?" Hades looked worried since I saw Rielle.

"Yeah, I just miss her, that's all."

"If you need time, go ahead."

"Thanks dad. I'll be in the Haven." I heard him whisper telling Resin and Argent to watch me. Meh.