Chapter XI - If I Stay

Rielle's POV
So we're back at The Haven and I laid on top of Grannum, just trailing his scars, he's been through so much and he's gonna be a great dad to baby Selenia. I lifted her up and she poked him, "Yes that's Daddy. He's gonna be King someday and live in a big castle, ok?" I gotta admit, I'll be a great Queen to Grannum. I just don't know if I'll be ready to take the throne with him.
"Hey." Grannum woke up, he has the cutest face when he wakes up.
"Hi."
"What's wrong, princess?"
"I don't know if I'll be ready to take the throne with you."
"Listen princess, when you were in Tartarus, I didn't know how I'll cope without you and I still did with the help of the guys, I even had my doubts of the throne, but Hades said it's gonna be fine, Red, it's gonna be okay, it could be demanding at first but it's gonna be easier over time." He kissed my forehead and ruffled Selenia's hair, "And little Selenia will be a great princess, too. Isn't that right, you little munchkin?" She giggled. We looked outside the balcony and it started snowing.
"Wow, it's snowing. That's weird." It was weird yet beautiful. We walked around the forest and it was a pretty sight. Selenia was kinda skeptical at first about the snow but one of the flakes touched her nose and she started laughing, that's our little girl.
"You know what this reminds me of? Winterfell." And yes Grannum loves Game of Thrones, he's so cute when he fanboy's about how favorite series. "You and Game of Thrones, I don't know."
"Looks like you're stuck with me, love." And just like that, in the middle of the snow and while holding Selenia, he kissed me and it was like never before. We pulled away and I blushed redder than a tomato.
"I love you, Rielle. Forever."
"I love you, too, Kingslayer."
"Ok, why'd you call me that, babe?"
"Because you've saved me from a lot of people who had a hold of me, even in the worst times."
"Well that's true, but it's not just me alone."
"Well yeah, the guys actually helped." And he's right, Grannum has saved my sorry butt a lot of times, especially when we were on the verge of death and if I didn't have him, I wouldn't be here right now next to him, Selenia and everyone and our cat Unicorn. We continued walking and we saw everyone at the hideout at Heavenly Falls. Everyone having a good time, just relaxing under the cold weather.
"It's so beautiful." The waterfall frozen in place as the snow fell, it was a majestic sight to see in North Gate City.
Nightfall...
We just sat around the fire, hot chocolate in hand just laughing at the times we had and now, just enjoying each other's company under the stars in the snow. But we knew, this wasn't for long.
Unknown's POV
Soon, The Kingdom will be mine, Hades will fall and I will be King of The Underworld.