Chapter XXI - The Final Chapter (The Guillotine Part IV)

I woke up in the Wolf Infirmary. Battered and bruised.
"Stop being melodramatic, Grannum, I know you're awake." Well at least Ally still has that wisecrack about me waking up.
"Ally? What the fuck happened?"
"Well, you defeated the Demon King and you passed out. Nearly hit your head on a rock."
"Ow."
"But at least you shocked all of us, Your Deathlessness."
"Wait, what?"
"That's right you dumbass. Or should I say, King Dumbass."
"Ally, stop. Please." I slowly got up from bed and Selenia saw me.
"Daddy? Are you awake?"
"Yes sweetie, I'm ok." I hugged her so tightly, like I never wanna let go.
"Grannum? Is that you?" Red woke up, looks like she had a rough night."
"Hey princess." I just needed to feel her against me. I kissed her like I never did before.
"You did it. You saved the kingdom."
"Not me, you. You never gave up on me and I have you to thank, Red."
"Grannum. Oh my Hades." She hugged me like she'd never lose me. I walked out of the room with both of them and everyone, including the whole base applauded me for saving the kingdom.
"Nah, don't thank me, thank her. Rielle Ruby. Your new Queen of The Underworld.
"Wait, Queen?"
"Which is why I wanted to do this."

Rielle's POV
He got down on one knee and I saw a necklace with a ring as the pendant. I started crying as soon as I saw it.

"Rielle Rosanne Ruby. You have been an amazing person. A beautiful girl and an amazing girlfriend. I promise to be with you till the end of time, I can't promise that things will never be broken, but I swear that I will never leave. Rielle, will you marry me?"

I. Was. Speechless. After all this time.
"Yes. Yes I'll marry you!" He put the necklace on me and I kissed him like never before. I didn't expect this to happen.

The coronation...
Grannum gracefully walked down the aisle to the throne. As the crown was being given, a new beginning was happening.
"All hail King Grannum!" The Kingdom rejoiced as Grannum became King.

"But we're not done yet." I ascended to the throne of the queen and I was given a crown, "All hail, Queen Rielle!" I knew Grannum would do something like this. Royalty. Wow.

Our Royal wedding...
I wore a black flowing dress, black heels and the crown. I was so excited to marry the guy who saved me from death multiple times and kept me safe.

Memories from high school...

"Red, over the past few weeks since I've known you, you've been a really good friend of mine. I just feel so scared that the these girls are after your blood. Rielle, I will save you, protect you and keep you safe. Rielle "Red Riding Hood" Ruby, will you have the honor of being my girlfriend?"

Saving me from Dad...

"Hey, everything will be OK. I promise."

The Wolf academy...

"When I first saw you, I wanted to kiss you from when I found you crying that day. I chickened out so many times when I tried to ask you. When you were in the hospital the first time, I cried and prayed, hoping you'd get up. And look now, one year later. We may have our little fights, but you are the greatest girlfriend in The Underworld. I love you, Rielle Rosanne Ruby."

And now...
I'm marrying the guy I love. My King, my savior, my hero.

As I walked down the aisle and saw his face, I was blushing like a tomato. I'm so happy. He wore a black suit, red tie, and yes he had his emo hair. He always did.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the bond of Grannum and Rielle in holy matrimony. Y'all got vows?" Resin did the wedding and he's a funny priest.