Chapter VIII - Secrets.

We got to Cruella's house as fast as possible. Her door was broken down. "Guys, weapons." We unholstered our weapons and walked with caution.
"Cruella, are you ok?"
We walked in and found Cruella, shaking, like something bad happened.
"Grannum, it happened so fast. I-I-I-"
"Take it easy. It's gonna be ok." I saw a reddish bruise close to her eye,"Where?"
Cruella told me everything. And I know who did it.
17 minutes later...
I was pissed off. He's gonna die. Y'all remember Jenko from highschool? Yeah. He's good as dead. Found him playing basketball with a couple guys, and some of them, we know personally.
"Hey! Jenko!"
"Grannum, what the fuck do you want?"
"Better show some respect to the prince, boy."
"Yo dude, I think you should respect him." Looks like his guys were ready to run.
"Who, this emo freak who thinks he's a prince?"
"As a matter of fact, I AM," looks like my archaic rage has triggered,"And this is personal."
As soon as he tried to charge in, I was already in front of him. I punched him so hard, he started vomiting blood.
"I didn't mean to hurt her, Grannum. Please, have mercy."
"Spare your pleas. You think you earn my mercy?"
"I know I don't. There's something she has to tell you."
"And that is?
"Why don't you ask her yourself?" I calmed down.
"Next time I won't show mercy. Now get." He slowly hobbled, clutching his midsection.
"Grannum, you didn't have to do that for me." Cruella slowly walked up to me.
"Hey, you're always a part of our family, no matter what. He did mention you had to tell something to me." She started shaking like a leaf. She calmed down and explained.
"Grannum, after we broke up, I was raped. And ended up having a child I gave birth to just last week."
"Who's the dad? I know it's not me."
"Um, it is you." Hades take my soul.
"But we didn't have-"
"I think we did accidentally. It's a long story."
What actually happened...
Cruella's POV
After Grannum broke up with me, I was overdosed with sluttage. I thought I could've used it as an escape from myself but it turned out I was wrong. One night, I was drunk in the bathroom at a friend's party and I was surrounded by 2 dudes and I just didn't care . When I went to the doctor 2 weeks after, it turned up that Grannum was the father.
Flashback over...
Grannum's POV
"Still don't know, Cru, how could I be the dad?"
"It shocked me too." I think Red ran away crying, oh crap, I gotta explain it to her, "Come on, we gotta explain to Red, she's probably crying right now."
I found Red curled up in a ball, crying her eyes out.
"Red, kitten?"
"Stay away from me."
"Red, don't be like this. Tell me what's wrong?"
"STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!"
"Red, I'm as shocked as you are as well, just tell me what's wrong."
"You know what, Grannum? If Cruella has a child for you and I couldn't, what the hell?"
"Red, what are you saying?"
"Stay away from me! I don't know how to look at you now!!"
I tried calming her down and holding her but she just kept punching me.
"We're over." She whispered as she got out of my grasp.
"Red!" She started running.
"Red, wait!" Cruella called out to her, "Grannum, I'm so sorry."
"I screwed up. Big-time." I fell to my knees and screamed at the sky,"WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I DONE?!"