Chapter XVIII - Undead Ahead: Part 1

Back at The Underworld...
Argent's POV
Captured by demons. Well fuck. Red and the girls were escorted to safety whilst the guys and I sacrificed ourselves to save the pain.

"One more time. Where. Is. Grannum?" So that must be the Demon King. Damn he's an asshole, but badass in a way.
"An even better question, who killed Hades and Wolf? Clearly it's not you, shitfuck." I regret those words after this happened.

I got my ass kicked like a damn dog no matter how hard I fought back. Yeah Resin watched. Grannum, this is all your fault.

After he was done beating me to a pulp, he tried to get Resin to crack until one of them charged in saying they found Grannum. Oh shit. We got to think of something fast.

Meanwhile in Tartarus...
Grannum's POV
Let's just say they found me. Right now I'm running through Tartarus, running through every backstreet I can find. Until I was caught up in a town square, where I was completely surrounded. I had no choice but to go Wolf and damage everyone. After that I ran as fast as possible until I got sniped in the shoulder and in the knee. Shit.

"We've been looking for you for a long time, Grannum." After that I got knocked out.

Around that time in The Underworld...
Resin's POV
Argent and the rest of us escaped the palace after beating the demon King's guards. As soon as we got out of the city, we got into North Gate Forest where Red and everyone were hiding.

"Thank Hades you guys are safe." Hayley found us.
"Oh my God, Resin." Malina saw how bad I looked. My piercings were ripped out, one black eye, and I think a cracked rib.
"I'm fine, stop being sarcastic."
"No I'm not being sarcastic. I really do worry about you, Resin."
"Malina, ever since we've started dating, you've been sarcastic as hell, come on."
"Resin, do you know why I act like I don't care?"
"You never fully went into it."
"You know I was abused all my life and that's how I feel just to get by, but deep down, I love you and I care about you, Resin. Yes you, you big blockhead." She started crying and I had to hold her close.
"I'm gonna be ok. I'm gonna be here." I kissed her forehead.
"Red, where's Selenia?" Argent asked.
"She's ok. She's with James. They're hiding inside Grannum's armory."
"Thank Hades."
"Also they found him." Argent brought it up.
"They found Grannum?"
"Yeah. And by the looks of it, they got him."