Names

I feed my youngest daughter while Lilianna cradles the oldest. I still have yet to announce any names because I haven't picked one for the beauty that is in my arms.

My father left to go work on my room about an hour ago. Nate ran out to get a pizza.

"Why do babies have to be so adorable?"

"I have no idea."

I take the bottle out of her mouth as her eyes start to close. She immediately protests, her mouth making a sucking gesture. I stick the tip back in her mouth and she greedily finishes devouring the breastmilk. When she's finally asleep and finished with the bottle, I trade with Lili. I stare down at my oldest, who's name I've had picked out for a long time now. Just looking at her, I can already tell that the name is fitting.

"Hey, little one."

She yawns in response, her little mouth forming a perfect 'o'. She and her sister look identical.

"Pizza is here."

Thank god. These babies may have full stomachs but I'm starving!

Nate sets the box on my tray table and Lili walks over to the cradle thing marked 'Baby B'. Nate extends his arms to me.

"Come see Daddy, baby girl."

He scoops the baby out of my arms and she gives him a puzzled look before bursting into tears.

"Give me her you weirdo. You frightened her."

Lili slips her out of Nate's arm, quieting her. I have to say, she'll make a great mother one day.

"Want a piece of pizza, Celia?"

"Do you love me?"

"Yes."

"Then that's your answer. Of course I want pizza. I'm hungry."

He chuckles and grabs a paper plate, opening the box and releasing the heavenly scent. He places a slice on the plate before handing it to me. I take a bite, grateful for the wonderful creation that is pizza.

"Do you have names yet?"

"I think I do."

I look over at Lilianna.

"Can you run out and get more letters for me at the store later?"

"Yeah. Just write down the ones you need and the quantity."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally came up with the names!!!

They will be announced soon!

For now, enjoy the part!