Chapter 1: Tickets

Cassiopeia's POV
"Gin! Wake up" I whispered, shaking Ginny awake. "It's time to go prank Fred and George" I whispered again, the smirk evident in my voice.

That was all I needed to say to get Ginny to hurry out of bed with a mischievous grin on her face. I slipped a sweater on over my tank top and shorts. I glanced at the clock, 4:15 a.m. Ginny and I tip toed as quietly as we could to the twins room.

I quietly opened their door and we slipped inside. "I'll get George's side, you get Fred's" Ginny whispered.

I stood on the end of Fred's bed, quietly setting up the paint bombs. They were supposed to go off as soon as Fred and George woke up. Biting my cheek so I didn't giggle at the thought of their reactions, I climbed down from Fred's bed. Ginny soon finished with George's and we grinned at each other. The two of us were determined to win this prank war.

"Let's get of here before we wake these two up" I whispered.

"Please those two could sleep through the end of the world" Ginny said with a smirk, "but we should get some more sleep."

I was staying with the Weasley's for part of the summer. Fred and George had insisted that I come and stay. They'd been my best friends since I was in my second year of Hogwarts. I'll admit, we didn't get along very well when we first met each other. But eventually our love of pranks and senses of humor united the three of us. And now I was caught up in a prank war.

We headed toward the door, when suddenly there was a loud creak. My heart stopped and Ginny and I stopped dead in our tracks. I looked over at her, then at the two sleeping lumps that were Fred and George. Fred stirred slightly, then went silent again. I let out a breath and we hurried out of their room.
We walked back into Ginny's room and we both started giggling.

"They're going to kill us when they wake up" I whispered still giggling.

Ginny nodded, "I thought for sure one of them would wake up when you stepped on that floorboard though."

"I did too, it was a close one" I agreed.

"Let's get back to sleep" Ginny said. I nodded and slipped my sweater off. I crawled back under the covers and fell asleep almost instantly.

"Cassiopeia wake up" I groaned and opened my eyes to see a grinning Ginny. "Oh come on, don't you want to see Fred and George covered in paint?" Ginny smirked.

I shot out of bed as quickly as Ginny had the night before. I quickly pulled on a plain blue t-shirt and some grey skinny jeans. I may be a pure blood, but in my opinion muggle clothes are way more comfortable. Plus it irritated my parents.

I ran a brush through my long hair, and glanced in the mirror at my green eyes and light freckles. Honestly my freckles made me look more like a Weasley, than my own family. Not that I looked like Bellatrix or Rodolphus anyways, since I'm adopted.

We were sitting in the hall waiting for Fred and George to wake up.

"What's your mum going to think about this?" I asked Ginny.

"Well.. it'll disappear off the things in their room in a few hours, and all Fred and George have to do to get it of them is shower, so she shouldn't be to mad?" Ginny said although it sounded slightly like a question.

We talked for a few minutes until their was a loud "ARGH!"

Ginny and I walked into the twins room, laughing so hard we were both crying.

"I believe that's  two for me and Gin, one for you two boys" I told them with a huge smirk.

Ginny was grinning, Fred and George were both covered in bright colored paint.

"Ah yes, well I think we can make up for that" Fred said with a huge smirk.

Oh no. Before me and Ginny had a chance to run, Fred had grabbed me around the waist and George had grabbed Ginny. Fred pulled me into a tight hug, causing the paint to cover me as well. I pulled away slightly, looked down at myself and then at Ginny. We were both now covered in paint as well.

Soon enough Fred, George and Ginny were both laughing. I glared at Fred slightly before I started laughing. I was trying to ignore the fact that Fred hadn't taken his arms away from waist, when Ginny started to say something.

"We better get cleaned up" she said looking at me and Fred.

I nodded, "Now if you'll kindly release me
Freddie" I said grinning.

"Oh, right" Fred said as he released me. I swear he went slightly pink, but it was impossible to tell under the paint.

We were sitting at the dinner later that day. After a shower and a small scolding from Mrs. Weasley, the day had continued as normal. When Mr. Weasley arrived home he looked very excited about something.

"What is it Dad?" Ron asked curiously.

Everyone looked at Mr. Weasley, "I've got tickets. Tickets to the Quidditch World Cup!" He said slightly out of breathe.

The table erupted into cheers.

"One for everyone in the family and three extra" he said.

"Can we take Cassie?" Fred,George and Ginny all yelled at the same time.

I looked up hopefully, "of course we can take Cassie" Mr. Weasley said with a smile.

I grinned as Ron shouted, "What about Harry, can we take Harry? And Hermione?"

"Yes as long as it's ok with their folks, that goes for you to Cassiopeia" Mr. Weasley said.

I nodded. I looked down and a huge grin came over my face. I loved Quidditch, I was a chaser for the Gryffindor team at Hogwarts. And I was going to the Quidditch World Cup.