Chapter 54: Hagrid did what?

Cassiopeia's POV
"Wow, that was..." Harry began amazed, before he turned to look at me. "Adri?" He asked, not immediately realizing why I was crying.

The use of my true name took me by surprise. We had both agreed that it was just easier to keep my name as Cassiopeia Potter. "I'll just stick with Cas, it's to confusing," Harry had said. Regardless, I didn't reply to him, I just simply looked at him, unable to speak.

"Oh," Harry stated before pulling me into a very tight hug. "You'll see him again soon," Harry whispered.

"When," I managed to whisper. My throat felt tight and my eyes were burning. Everyone around me was cheering, I knew I should be too. I was proud beyond belief, but my thoughts just kept repeating, they aren't coming back, they aren't coming back, he's not coming back.

"I don't know, but you will," Harry said honestly.

"I'm going up to my room," I told him.

With that I broke out of the hug, and turned to walk towards the dormitory. As soon as I was out of everyone's sight I began to walk much faster. I couldn't explain why I was so upset. I know I'm going to see Fred and George again, and I know Fred still loves me.

I pushed the door to the dormitory open and collapsed onto my bed. Staring at the ceiling, for who knows how long.

There was a soft knock on the door. I groaned, wiping the leftover tears from my cheeks. "Can I come in?" The voice of Ginny asked.

"Sure," I said.

Ginny pushed the door open and sat down on the bed beside me. "They're really gone aren't they?" She said.

I nodded.

"Say, did you help with that swamp?" Ginny asked.

A half smile crept onto my face, "I may have helped a little bit."

Ginny grinned, "it was brilliant."

"Hell yes it was," I agreed.

I'd somehow forgotten about Ginny's ability to make me feel better so quickly. All it took was a simple conversation with her to make me feel at least mostly better. We marveled over the twins prank, and laughed about nothing for the next few hours. Before we knew it, it was almost two in the morning.

It was time for quidditch again. As much as I wished I could say I was looking forward to it, I couldn't. I wasn't sure how Ron would play, or the two new beaters. The thought of the two beaters shot a pang of sadness through my chest, but I chose to ignore it.

The game had started. Ravenclaw had scored already, thirty seconds into the game. The Slytherins began to sing.

Weasley cannot save a thing
He cannot block a single ring...

Annoyed, I shot toward the quaffle, and grabbed it. I held the it tightly and flew as quickly as possible to the other end of the pitch. Before I knew it, one of the Ravenclaw players was flying towards me. I dove down and passed the quaffle to Alicia, who passed it to Angelina. Back to Alicia and then to me again.

I took the risk and made the shot. The Ravenclaw keeper didn't manage to block it, and I grinned. I had just shot the first goal for Gryffindor. The Gryffindor supporters cheered.

"And the goal goes to- Cassiopeia Potter!" Lee shouted. "Quite a girl that one."

I rolled my eyes at Lee's remark and went back to the game. Ravenclaw was about to shoot the quaffle, and to my amazement, Ron managed to block it.