Chapter 13: Twin Telepathy I Guess

HARRYS POV
I glared at Fred before I quickly got up and rushed to the portrait hole. I almost ran into a furious looking Ginny as I ran out of the common room. I usually liked Fred quite a bit but I was not happy with him, this was my sister he had hurt.

I'd always wanted to protect her, but now that I knew that she was my sister I had to protect her. I found her sitting on one of the steps and sat down next to her and put my arm over her shoulder. She was crying as she laid her head on my shoulder.

I hesitated before saying "I know you fancy him Adrianna," she looked up at me, I wasn't sure how she was going to react to me saying that.

"How'd you know? Did Mione or Gin tell you?"

"No.. twin telepathy I guess? I'm usually oblivious to these things" I said said with a slightly awkward smile. I grinned when she laughed at this.

"He's a right idiot, your ten times funnier then Angelina, another guy will ask you, and you'll have a great time at that ball, even if it isn't with Fred" I told her.

"Well, I certainly hope I find a date or I'll look awfully stupid opening the ball without one" she muttered.

"You'll find one. Maybe that Alexandre kid will ask you" I told her.

She laughed, "You think?"

"Maybe."

"Even if he doesn't ask someone will" I said.

"Thanks Harry, but enough about me, are you gonna ask Cho?" I stared at her for a moment trying to figure out how she had known that.

She seemed to read my mind, "twin telepathy" she said with a grin.

"But are you going to ask her?" She persisted.

"Well...er I want to but she's always surrounded by a pack of girls" I muttered.

Adrianna was grinning at me, "What?" I asked confused.

"You can be so awkward sometimes Harry" she laughed.

"All you have to do is go up and ask if you can talk to her privately, I'm sure she'd say yes, then you ask her to go to the ball."

I didn't understand how girls thought it was so easy.

"But what if she says no?" I asked her.

"I don't think she will if you ask before someone else does" she told me. Well, she was right, I did have to ask Cho before someone else did.

"You know, you've gotten past a dragon, I'm sure girls will be lining up to go with you" Adrianna said.

"That goes for you too" I told her with a grin.
"Feel like taking a walk?" She asked me.
I nodded and we stood up, walking down the stairs.

We were walking down a corridor when Adrianna clamped a hand around my mouth and dragged me behind a suit of armor.

"It's just one letter, it won't get anyone in trouble" Fred was saying as they passed us.
Once Adrianna was sure they were gone, she removed her hand from my mouth and walked out from the suit of armor.

"One letter to who?" I asked her curiously.

"Nothing. You can't tell anyone about what you just heard, please Harry?" She practically begged, looking a bit nervous.

"I uh yeah, I won't tell anyone that's your guy's business" I told her.

"Thank you Harry. For everything" she said and pulled me into a tight hug.

A/N- Not the longest or most interesting chapter, but I felt like I needed something about how Harry feels about Adrianna (Cassie) being his twin sister. I really liked this chapter and I hope everyone reading it did too. Sorry it was short but thanks for reading xox