CHAPTER 3: A Week Later.....

ASHLEY

         Since the first night I met the Alpha, Ryan, he has been acting like an ass to me.

         Which is fine. I really can't draw too much attention to myself and besides, he's a werewolf, specifically, an Alpha. They are the same. Well, not Brody and a few of the other guys from the pack that I met.

          In fact, they were all very nice to me and had even offered to help protect and take me wherever I needed to go.

          Everything was going good. I had already built a decent clientele in the salon already. Though it's only been a week. However, I still have a ways to go to having a great clientele like Angel does.

         Then today, after I got off work. Angel and Brody had asked if I wanted to go and see a movie and go out to dinner with them. Which of course I wanted to go with them. Definitely wanted to take whatever opportunity I got offered to leave the house so it didn't seem as though I was under house arrest or anything.

        We had gone to see the Wolfman movie that stars Anthony Hopkins and they happened to I guess be playing it in the park. Which I have always heard about people doing that and have always wanted to do it.

       We had grabbed some dinner on our way there and they were super sweet. They never once made me feel like a third wheel.

        Though on the other hand, I was feeling bad that they weren't having some alone time.

         So tonight, as we headed back to the house, they wanted to go to a club and had asked me if I wanted to go, in which I don't like going to anyways, but probably would like to go for the scenery. However, I decided to stay home and let them have whatever was left of the night to spend time together.

        We pulled up to the house and before getting out, I heard Angel ask me again, "You sure you don't want to go with us?"

        "I'm sure. But you guys have a great time. I'll see you guys tomorrow." I wave to them goodbye as I get out of the car, shut the door and begin walking towards the house.

         After opening up the door and then locking it up behind me once I was inside, I had noticed that there was no lights on.

         I hated the dark. Well, more like I am terrified of the darkness. Not cause of some boogeyman or anything like that. But because in the dark, that's when bad things happen.

       So I tried digging through my purse for my phone so I could use my bright light app. But I couldn't find it in time. So I carefully started walking slowly as I started feeling around me for something to hold onto.

         Finally, I had found the wall that I knew was connected to the stairs. Or at least lead to the stairs.

         So I walked over and finally reached the stairs and began slowly walking up as I continued to hold onto the wall.

        Then once I got to the top, I started to feel around for the wall across from me so that I would eventually find my room.

       Luckily, I found my door and opened it up then headed inside and after I got ready for bed then laid down, I heard no music coming from Ryan's room. Which was a first.

         Then right as I was about to close my eyes and fall asleep, I started to hear a woman moaning really loud.

          This couldn't be happening. Can't they be quiet? Doesn't she realize that there are other's who are trying to sleep?

          After what seemed like an hour, the girl finally shut up and it was quiet again. Which thank god.

         Though I think I spoke too soon as I heard him turn his music on really loud.

         That was it, I was not going to deal with this.

         So I got up and stormed over towards his room as I flipped on the hall light.

         Then I knocked on the door hard and loud so that he heard me.

          In which he did for not several seconds later, did he open up his door, standing in front of me with no shirt and just his boxers and was sweaty.

          "What?!" He demanded.

          "Look, I understand that this is your house, but you aren't the only one here and you need to stop blaring your damn music so loudly that the rest of us who have jobs to go to early in the morning, can't get our rest. So turn it the hell down." I tell him while feeling both proud of myself and yet, suddenly feeling fearful a little bit as of what I just told him. Then again on the other hand, he is being rude.

          I then walk away quickly back towards my room and shut the door behind me and go to bed. For the rest of the night, it was quiet.

         Now, I'm sure that I probably just dug myself a grave and will probably hear about it tomorrow, but for now, I need to get some sleep.

         Besides, I don't care who he is or if this is house or not, he isn't the only one living here.

         I swear, this living arrangement might be a challenge all its own, just cause of him. But, we will see, I guess.

         Though at least I'm friends with Angel, Brody and everyone else in this house. Or at least on good terms with them.

         Now I know that most people with the title I have as being royal, would probably take advantage of this opportunity and let everyone know I'm royal, but I can't. I still am not sure what they will do. And I don't want them to treat me any different than they do now. So for now, I will just keep to myself for the most part and try to act as normal as possible.

       Especially around Ryan. I'm too afraid of how he'd react to the news of me being a witch and then royalty on top of that, though I doubt he would care and would still act the same around me as he does now.

         Hmmmmm. Makes me wonder.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)