CHAPTER 18: I'm Coming Home!

ASHLEY

         After a couple days since I woke up from my so called 'transformation' that I was explained to about by Ryan and his parents, I start to remember the conversation I had had with Marybeth the other day on the phone and suddenly realized too that I hadn't told Ryan or anyone about what we talked about.

       I guess it would be the right thing to do in telling them. Especially since I plan to leave tomorrow.

        So I text Brody, Angel and Ryan to meet me downstairs cause there's something important I needed to talk to them about.

       After heading downstairs and sitting at the head of the table, not a couple minutes later, do they join me.

        "Is everything okay?" Ryan asks concerned.

        "I need to go back home. Some things have happened recently and I need to leave." I begin to tell them.

        Everyone is silent for a moment as they look at each other and then back at me.

        "What do you mean, you have to go back home? I thought it wasn't safe?" Angel says.

         "The night I started my transformation, before it happened, I got off the phone with one of my very good friends from back home. She told me that my aunt and cousin were killed." I started to explain.

         "What? Do they know who it was?" Brody asks me.

         "The same pack that murdered my parents. Apparently, the pack has been on the hunt for me in the states. And I have to do something. I have to try and kill them. I need to protect my people and everyone's future." I say.

           "Well you aren't going by yourself." Ryan begins to say. "I'm going with you." He tells me.

          "I can't have you do that." I reply.

          "Shit, we'll go too." Angel replies.

          "Oh hell yeah!" Brody says.

          "No. I can't risk you guys getting hurt or worse, killed, over me. I have to do this alone." I tell them.

          "Well, no offense, but we're going with you. That was a beautiful speech and all but, we are family and we stick together." Angel says. "Besides, you need to learn how to not just be a witch, but a Luna as well. Also, most importantly, we need to train you."

         "What are you talking about?" I ask her confused.

         "Since you're part werewolf also, you need to learn a few things. Before it becomes too late and bad things happen." she tells me.

          "Fine." I reply. "But what about you and your gym and getting it ready?" I ask Ryan.

           "Baby...." He begins to say while holding my hand. "You are way more important than anything else in this world to me. You come first." He assures me.

           My heart just melts as I smile and reply, "Okay."

          "Alright. So we'll leave tomorrow. Angel will book us our tickets and I will talk to the guys tonight and make sure things are locked down and taken care of here. Along with my parents." Ryan says.

          "Sounds good." Brody says.

          "Okay. I'll go start packing." I say while getting up and heading upstairs towards the bedroom.

          As I got into the room, I had stopped and sat down on the edge of the bed and began thinking about what all just happened.

          While sitting there and thinking, I hear the door close and look to see it's Ryan. And I'm not sure why or even what made me do it, but, I got up and walked up to him and we hugged each other.

           "Thank you." I tell him.

           "Of course baby. You're my Luna." He says to me.

            "And you're my Alpha." I tell him with a smile before we begin kissing each other.

          We both then begin start packing and then lay down in bed cuddling with one another and just talking.

         "So, I've never been in a castle before." He says.

         I chuckle a little bit. "That was random." I replied.

         "Yeah. I don't even know where that came from but, I don't know." He chuckles.

          "It's okay. To answer your question though, it's kind of like a huge mansion." I replied.

          "Well who all lives there?" He asks.

          "Not too many really. I mean Marybeth has stayed with us always. Everyone else, after my parents died, they left cause they got scared they'd be next." I say while at the same time start to realize the reality in what I just said.

          Other than Marybeth, there would be no one else there when I came home. Though I can't blame them.

          Even though I was more than happy to be returning home and seeing Marybeth, especially. I also began thinking about that night I saw my parents' clawed and bloodied dead bodies. Now also to add to that, I had also lost my aunt and cousin.

          I was really happy that Angel and Brody were coming. But also, I was really happy in particular, that Ryan was coming. Not just cause he's my mate, but more importantly, because he wants to be there for me and protect me.

          After waking up the next day, early, we all headed over towards the airport where I had soon discovered we weren't taking a regular plane, but a private jet. Which happened to be his parents as I soon found out from Angel.

          It was very nice and I was very exciting on so many levels as I have never been in a private jet before. Nor did I ever think I would ever get the chance to ride in one.