CHAPTER 20: **MATURE CONTENT**

ASHLEY

       After we talked a little more about our plan. In which mainly involved me mostly being trained. We all headed upstairs and decided to go to bed.

       Then after Ryan and I were done getting ready for bed, we laid down in the bed, spooning with each other.

       "I'm sorry." I tell him.

       "For what?" He asks.

       "For not telling you much about my ex. I just never expected to see or hear from him again. And now you guys are involved. I'm so sorry." I begin to apologize.

       "Baby..." Ryan begins to tell me as he places his hand on the side of my face and looks into my eyes. "Listen to me. You are part of our lives now. Just as we have told you before. And besides, we are here with you because we want to be, not because we have to be. We love you......I love you." He says.

       I look at him surprised that he said that to me. Although I must admit myself, that I feel the same way about him.

       "I love you too." I reply.

       We both then begin to share a passionate kiss with one another before falling asleep in each other's arms.

*****************************************

       The next couple of days were pretty gruesome for me.

       We had started training the next day after we arrived. The training was physically hard on me.

       Though it didn't take me long to get better. In fact, I was almost as good as Ryan, Brody and Angel put together.

       My reflexes were quick and so was my defense and fighting techniques.

        Suddenly, after the fourth day of training, my attraction became stronger towards Ryan.

         Everyone tried to warn me after seeing the first of the signs of me being in heat (a couple days after we arrived here). Now, I couldn't take it anymore. And I didn't want to wait anymore.

        So after dinner, I took a shower and called out from the room for Ryan to come up and see me. Tonight was the night.

        As soon as he walked into the room. I immediately shut the door and locked it before pushing him back against the door and slamming my lips onto his and begin making out with him.

          Instead of saying anything, we continued to kiss and then he pulled my head back a little bit real quick and looked at me.

         "Baby. We don't have to." He says.

         "I want to. Now take me. Now!" I demanded.

          He then moans after slamming his lips back onto mine and we continue kissing each other hungrily as he starts pushing me back towards the bed where we stop real quick and immediately begin removing each other's clothes and tossing them randomly onto the floor.

        He then lays me back onto the bed while still on top of me and kissing me. Then he starts kissing me down to my neck, then to the valley of my breasts and then places his tongue and mouth over one of my nipples while his hand is kneading the other one and then he begins kissing his way down to my stomach, all the way down towards my wet pussy.

        Then without hesitating, he right away, starts to lean his head down and begins to lick my clit up and down a little bit, making me moan a little bit louder in pleasure.

        While doing that, I grip his hair a little bit as he begins flicking it faster and faster while then placing a couple of fingers inside of me sliding them in and out of my pussy.

        At first he begins to go slow and then he quickly begins to speed up the licking and pumping his two fingers in and out of me faster and faster and harder until I start to squirt all over his hand.

        He then kisses his way back up to my lips and tells me, "That was hot as fuck baby."

         I then roll him onto his back as I get on top of him and begin kissing his neck down to his chest, down to his stomach, all the way down towards his already erect cock.

         I look up at him as I slowly lower my my mouth onto his cock. At first, licking and teasing the tip of his cock. Then as I hear him moan a little more, I start to lick up his big shaft and then start slowly putting his cock into my mouth, inch by inch and begin sucking on it slowly for a moment and then begin sucking harder and faster and it isn't too long until I feel both his hands on the sides of my face and has me get back on top of him where he kisses my mouth hungrily again and then rolls me quickly over onto my back again and the next thing I feel is his throbbing hard cock slam into my tight wet pussy really hard, making me gasp.

        Then he began slamming into me harder and faster. Making me moan almost nonstop and loudly, I might add.

       Every thrust felt so good. And I know that I probably should've waited until we could make it more romantic and everything, but fuck, I couldn't wait any longer. I needed him.

        Now I had heard what him marking me would feel like and I could tell which spot it was going to be, as for the past few nights, I have noticed he has been kissing a place on the side of my neck in particular.

      He started kissing me as he went faster and harder into me until we both started moaning more and louder and then I felt him bite my neck. But it hurt for just a little while, then quickly turned into a more and pleasurable feeling. Then not too long after that, we both came and moaned loudly in ecstasy and he collapses on top of me, burying his face in my neck and then kisses my neck and then my lips before rolling onto his back and trying to catch his breath.

        "That. Was. Amazing Baby!" He says.

        "That was. You felt so fucking good babe. And I just couldn't wait anymore." I say.

        "Come here." He tells me as he pulls me closer towards him as we then begin to cuddle with my head on his chest and we both say our 'I love you's' to each other and gave one another one goodnight kiss before falling asleep in each other's arms.

         Though round two wouldn't be so bad....right?!

Sorry for the late post. I posted a message on my message board about the internet at my house that will be fixed tomorrow so I can begin posting everyday again.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)