CHAPTER 28: And So......

RYAN

         Apparently, I have been in mine and Ashley's bed, still in the castle, for the past almost two weeks.

        When I woke up this morning, I had a headache, but not too bad. Along with fatigue and hunger.

         Though the one thing I was wanting more than anything, was my Luna.

         Right as I was about to grab my cell phone off the night stand beside the bed to try and text Ashley, the door had slowly opened and in walked.....Angel.

         Even though I was happy to see her, I was a little bit disappointed cause I had been hoping that it was Ashley.

         "It's about time your lazy ass woke up." She teased. Good old Angel.

          "Yeah." I reply as I begin slowly sitting up in bed, afraid that I might still be sore from the injuries I had endured from the fight. As I remember bits and pieces of waking up and seeing that I had deep claw marks and wounds from the fight, though as I am sitting up, I don't feel any pain, surprisingly.

           "You feeling better?" She asks.

           "A little bit. Just tired more than anything." I reply.

           "Do you remember anything?" She asks while walking over towards my side of the bed.

           "Yeah. Though not as much." I say. "But where is...." I began but was interrupted by Angel.

           "Ashley?" She says with a smile.

           "Yeah." I reply with a smile.

           "She's in her green house out back. She's been busy trying to make things that will make you better. She's the one who has healed you." She says.

             "I know." I smile in reply.

             "She is gonna be a great Luna. A great princess, wife, mother." She begins.

             "Yeah, I know. I'm a very lucky man." I replied.

             "Yes you are. And since you're feeling better, you should come down and join all of us." She chuckles a little bit.

            "I will in a minute." I tell her.

           "Okay. I will see you later." She says before she leaves.

         I get up, take a shower and get dressed real quick before heading downstairs and out in the back to see her.

         After making my way through all the hellos from my pack and my parents even, I then head out back and towards the greenhouse where she's at.

         Once I get there, I walk inside and I see Ashley is listening to music while planting a few things.

          So I decide to slowly walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist while giving her a kiss on the neck.

           Of course it startles her a little bit enough to make her jump a little before turning around and wrapping her arms around my neck and we begin kissing on the lips. Then pull our heads back a little to look at one another.

          "I take it you're feeling better?!" She smiles.

          "Thanks to you." I smile at her.

          "I was so scared that I was too late." She says.

           "You were just in time. And I want you to know none of that was your fault and that I would be dead if it weren't for you." I assure her.

           "I'm so glad you're okay." She tells me.

           "Well, we do make a good couple and a great team." I smile at her.

            She chuckles a little bit and then we continue kissing one another for another brief moment and then we head inside and all sit down at the long dining room table to have dinner together.

           We sat around and talked about a few funny memories from when we were kids and no one mentioned the fight or the other pack.

           It was great to see my parents and my pack all here. Especially Ashley. We all were a family.

           Then later on that night, after everyone went to bed, I joined Ashley who was standing outside on the balcony outside of our room and wrapped both my arms around her waist as we stood there and both looked out at the backyard and the forest that is right behind that.

           "What are you thinking about, my love?" I ask her.

           "Just about how all that we've been through so far together and where we're at now. And where we're going to be in the future." She replies.

           "Hmmm. Do you know where I see us?" I ask her.

           "Where?" She softly asks.

           "I see the two of us married, having kids, growing old together and living happily ever after." I tell her with a kiss on her neck at the end.

            She then turns around and smiles at me and throws her arms around my neck as we look into each other's eyes as she says, "I love you my Alpha!" She smiles at me.

            "And I love you, my Luna." I reply with a smile before kissing her on her lips.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :) It also, will be the Epilogue.