CHAPTER 12: Are You Doing A Spell?

ASHLEY

        I'm not sure what made Angel think that I would want to go and see a bunch of werewolves fight. But then again, I had nothing else to do. So I agreed to go.

        Though when we got there, it wasn't what I had expected. It was werewolves but they were in their human form while fighting. I had pictured the whole time it was them in their wolf forms.

        Then Angel had explained to me that that was only sometimes.

        As I looked around though, I gotta say, there were some hot guys here.

        Then 'Mr.-I-have-a-huge-stick-up-my-ass' comes walking up to us and asks what I was doing here.

        In which I'm not sure why he's so worried since I have the spell on me that blocks my scent.

        Then again, I quickly try and remind myself that he just likes to be in control of things and likes to act tough and all bad ass for the girls most likely.

        He then disappears for a little bit and then Angel begins to introduce me to a bunch of hers and Brody's friends. She even introduces me to a really hot Alpha that, my gosh, I can't even put into words.

        He looks a lot like a Jay Hernandez with a very muscular physique.

       When we got here, it seemed as though there weren't as many, but then suddenly we noticed more and more people were coming in and Angel grabbed my hand as we walked over towards the ring and that's when I saw who everyone was cheering and hollaring for. It was Ryan.

       While Brody was helping put on his gloves, Ryan caught me looking at him and I'm not sure why or how it happened, but our eyes locked on one another and I suddenly felt different, a good different.

        Then after the fight, which had seemed pretty short to me, everyone cheered as Brody raised Ryan's arm in the air in victory.

        Angel had then took my hand and pulled me aside and we walked outside in the front and got into an Uber that took us to a club.

       After pulling up to the place, I was a little nervous as I wasn't much for going out to clubs and bars. But I guess it would be okay. Since I was with Angel and it wasn't just an all werewolves kind of a club.

       After almost half an hour of grabbing a drink and waiting for Brody, we saw him come in and right beside him was of course, Ryan.

       My gosh, I know he's their Alpha and all but, does he really have to go everywhere with them?

       While walking towards us, everyone was saying hi to both of them and congratulating Ryan on his big win.

       Then as they get closer to us, Ryan and I do it again. We lock eyes with each other. Though this time I break eye contact quickly.

        They both then walk up to us and Brody gives Angel a kiss on the lips and then both Brody and Ryan go and grab Angel and I a refill while getting their drinks too.

        A minute after they left, some hot guy came walking up to us and of course, Angel and him knew each other.

        "Who's your friend?" He asks Angel.

        "Oh. This is Ashley. Ashley, this is our good friend, Noah." She says.

         Noah and I shake hands and then he says, "Nice to meet you."

        "You too." I reply as I shake his hand. 

        "Wanna dance?" He asks.

        "Sure." I reply.