CHAPTER 25: Oh my god........

ASHLEY

         I have seen nothing but pure black darkness for the past almost hour. Or at least that's how long it feels like its been.

         I woke up this morning with a couple of Derrick's guys grabbing my arm and pulling me up off onto my feet abruptly and quickly tie my hands together behind my back, then placed a black sack over my head to where I couldn't see anything at all, after taping my mouth shut.

         After doing all of that, I start to feel them yanking on my arm out of the cell and then one of the guys threw me over his shoulder. Though I wasn't literally tossed without effort-like. It took him some effort.

         Then we headed upstairs and I was hearing Derrick and Troy talking about meeting Ryan and everyone in a few hours.

         We then headed out to the car where I was placed in the trunk of the SUV they were driving.

         Throughout the drive to wherever they were taking me, I began thinking about Ryan, Marybeth, Angel and Brody.

          I also began thinking about how if this was the way I was going to die, then so be it. I shall not try and stop what fate has clearly planned for me.

         Maybe this was part of the prophecy. I'm not sure but all I do know is that I am not afraid anymore.

          I no longer fear about the horror and torture that I am sure Troy and Derrick have planned for me. Though whatever it is, I will take what is coming and accept my fate. Though I really do wish that I can see Ryan and everyone one last time. Not just to say that I'm sorry. But also to let them know how grateful I am for all they have done for me.

          My thoughts then immediately get interrupted as I hear and feel the car come to an abrupt stop as my body rolls and hits the back door of the car really hard.

          "Grab her." I heard Derrick say to someone.

           "Get her ready for the presentation." I had heard Troy announce.

           'What the hell did they all have planned to do to me?' I thought to myself.

           Then I hear the car doors opening, including the trunk door and the next thing I feel is the same guy, I can tell by his revolting scent that it was the same one that put me over his shoulder and into the car.

           He picks me up and puts me over his shoulder before he begins walking.

           I can hear the cracking of a few branches, the rustling of several dried up leaves it sounds like as everyone is walking. To where, I have no clue.

           I'm not sure what exactly is going on. That is, not until the guy removes the sack I've had over my head for a few hours total now, or so it felt like and am blinded by the sunlight.

          I squint at the brightness as two men are tying both my hands behind my back but also while my arms have been just wrapped behind a stake that I'm leaning back up against. Then they start to tie my feet to the stake they have me up against and as I try struggling myself free while they're doing all of this and not being able to, I look at Derrick and am livid.

          "What the hell are you going to do to me?!" I demanding asked him.

          "We're gonna teach your boyfriend and his friends all a lesson in history." He says with an evil grin at me.

          "You see, you are the perfect person to have as our example." Troy chimes in while walking in front of me and standing next to Derrick.

          "You both can go to hell." I spit at them.

          "Oh sweetie. We aren't the ones who betrayed our kind. We aren't the ones who went and bred with one not of it's kind." He says.

           "I don't understand." I tell him in seriousness.

          "Your parents were a disgrace to their kind. Your mother was a pathetic little witch that had gone and fell in love with a werewolf. Once they fell in love, that was it. A new threat was born. The order of things got fucked up, because of your parents. Then when they had you, it was over. The very thing we thought would be impossible, but yet, a huge threat if done, you. You were born as half witch and half werewolf. You are a weapon that must be destroyed. A threat to all kinds. With the powers you have from both your parents, you're a disaster waiting to happen." He says with a smile.

           "But I don't understand. I can't possibly be as powerful as you say I am." I reply.

            "You are. Despite the fact of rather or not you know that and what all you are capable of yet, don't know you are, doesn't mean that your fate will change. We cannot let that happen. And I refuse to bow down to the likes of you." He tells me.

            "I have done nothing wrong." I announce.

           "But you will! And the moment you do, the entire world and all our kinds will be at risk. So with us burning you the old fashioned way here, I can show your friends, the proper way in killing a witch. You see, burning you at the stake, just as all your ancestors went through, along with hanging them too, I figure this way I could give your friends more of a visual before I kill them. They are going to watch you burn as you scream in agony and pain. Then the REAL fun will begin." He tells me in an reassuring manner.

         Then I hear a familiar growl and look straight ahead in front of me across the way. It's Ryan and all of them, along with the rest of his pack? Oh my god..........

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)