CHAPTER 17: Are You Mates Yet?!?

RYAN

It's been a few days now since Ashley's transformation that both my parents told me about, would happen. Luckily it doesn't last as long and luckily my parents know a few witches so that they were able to get a few 'homemade' remedies that would help with the pain.

Which though the pain was beginning to subside, cause her transformation was coming to an end, still, she was having nightmares.

The first nightmare she had was that night, after taking her to my parents house and them giving me what I needed for her and explaining what to do, I took her back to our house and she stayed in what has become OUR bedroom, not just mine. And there is where I spend most of my time at. I can't leave her side.

It's funny, we haven't even mated yet and already I feel pain in my heart. I wish I could take her pain away. Is this what love feels like? I began asking myself and wondering.

She told me a little bit about the first nightmare, which just broke my heart.

Then the other few she had, she told me she couldn't speak about it. It was too painful and hard.

Luckily she told me that she had a purple vial glass bottle, that had what looked to me as being little grains of blue sugar. However, she said she puts it in her tea so that she doesn't have nightmares.

After a few days pass and her transformation is complete, I was downstairs this morning and Angel had just made all of us a huge breakfast.

Since we have all been helping out with Ashley, we rarely have gotten any sleep or relaxing time. Which neither of us minded. She will after all, be our Luna soon.

As we all sit down at the table and Angel sets down her last platter of food and sits next to Brody, I say a prayer and right before beginning to eat, we all look and see Ashley, after hearing her walk towards us from the creaking sounds we hear on the floor.

"Morning baby." I greet her with a smile.

"Morning." She replies back with a smile.

"How ya feelin?" Angel asks her.

"Better. Thanks to you all. I owe you all a lot." She says.

"We are family. We help each other out. The only thing you owe us is your presence here at the table." Brody says. Which makes her smile.

"You hungry?" I ask her. Though it was stupid for me to ask her seeing as to how she has been sleeping or has been in too much pain to eat barely anything.

"Yeah." She replies.

"Come here babe." I tell her as I motion with my hand for her to come over to me.

She starts walking over to me and I pull her onto my lap and she giggles a little as we both then give each other a kiss at the table.

We all start eating and after a few of the guys asked her how she had scared them all and while half way through breakfast, one of the guys just blurts out.

"So, when you guys gonna mate?" The guy says.

Everyone, including myself and Ashley, stopped eating and looked at him in shock. Although I mostly was glaring at him and had mind linked with him and let him know that he had two seconds to shut his fucking mouth before I did for him. Which of course, that made him chuckle a little and go back to eating.

We all then went back to eating our breakfast and Brody and Angel, thankfully, changed the subject real quick and mentioned that we all should go on a vacation soon.

In which I agreed to, as well as did everyone else, including Ashley. Though we all knew, we needed to wait until this whole 'someone's after Ashley' ordeal was over. Which everyone knew.

Then after we finished up with breakfast, I had gone upstairs to take a shower and get ready for the day.

I began to remove my shirt and basketball shorts and suddenly, the bathroom door opened and out walked Ashley, wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around her body and her wet hair, laying over her shoulders and chest.

"Oh my god." She gasped.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you baby." I tell her.

"It's okay, babe." She smiles. "I was done."

She starts to try and walk passed me and I gently grab her arm and stop her. Then I begin looking into her eyes and gently begin caressing the side of her cheek before leaning in to kiss her.

We share a long and passionate kiss, until suddenly, it turns into a steamy and hot make out session.

Then somehow, while still kissing, I end up laying her gently back onto the bed while I lay on top of her.

Then I start kissing her from her mouth, down to her neck, then back up to her mouth as I feel her start to dig her nails into my back a little bit, but not too much to where I'm bleeding or anything.

In which I'm glad she did that as it helped bring me back to my senses and reality.

"Baby. Wait. We. Can't. Not like.this." I say between kisses.

We then pull our heads back a little and both are catching our breaths a little bit.

"I'm sorry." She says.

"Don't be. Ashley, I want to mate with you and mark you as mine. But I haven't yet, cause I have felt it's too soon. I mean, we JUST recently began to actually date each other and the things you're going through, I don't wan't to put you through anything else. We can wait, until you are ready. I will wait for however long you want me to." I tell her.

She smiles at me. "Thank you. And I do want us to mate." She replies.

"Well, when you're ready, let me know and I promise, I will make it special. Because that's what you deserve." I assure her.

She smiles again and then pulls my head back closer to hers and we begin kissing each other again.

I really want it to be special for her. So when she's ready, I'll be waiting for my witch. My soon-to-be Luna forever.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)