CHAPTER 26: The Time Has Come....

RYAN

        After arriving at the place my uncle texted us to meet him at, right away, I saw her. I saw Ashley, tied up to a tall stake, like they did back in the day when they used to burn witches at the stake.

        So this was his plan all along. This was what he wanted to shoe me.

        Luckily, the rest of my pack caught up with us and as soon as we saw Ashley, immediately I began to growl as did the rest of my pack and before we could do anything else, I looked and saw my uncle come out from behind where they had Ashley tied to a stake.

         "It's been awhile, nephew." He grins.

         "It has. What do you want?" I ask him in a demanding tone of voice.

          "Come closer and i'll show you." He says.

          "Ashley..." Marybeth cries while trying to walk up towards her but Angel stops her real quick with putting her hand on Marybeth's chest.

          "Is it the title my father has in the council, that you would like? Is that what you want?" I ask him.

          He chuckles a little bit. "We both know that will never happen. Mostly because of my reputation with all of them. No, besides, the council has become a disgrace. An embarrassment to the werewolves society. They have become weak." He tells me.

         "Just because they want peace and not a war, like you wan't Troy, doesn't mean they are weak. And everything you think that Ashley's parents did. They didn't change things. They showed us all that we can have peace between all kinds and worlds. You need to stop living and thinking in the past. Things are different. Ashley is not a threat either. In fact, she is the only hope for our kind, hers and all the others of there being always peace." I tell him. "We are not savages. We are NOT monsters!" I remind him.

         "Wow, that was a really good speech there. I'm impressed." Troy tells me in a mockingly tone of voice. "But you see, you are wrong. You have no idea what this little princess can do. What she WILL do. In fact, it sounds to me like your parents didn't tell you all of the prophecy."

          "What do you mean?" I ask him.

          "After a few years, she will become exactly like all the other witches were, centuries ago. She will turn to dark magic and when she does, there will be no stopping her. She will become indestructible. She will cause havoc." He says. Though I don't believe him.

         I look up at Ashley who's crying as her mouth is still taped shut and she looks at me with sadness and an 'I'm sorry' look.

        I then quickly look back at Troy after looking deeper into Ashley's eyes and she mind links with me telling me that she will NEVER choose that. The time will come, but witches have a choice. And she will never choose dark magic. In which I believe her. Besides, I know my uncle's tricks.

         "You are a fucking liar, Uncle Troy. And as the future head councilman of the wolves, I ban you from all wolf territory. I condemn you for eternity to the cell of hell. Where you are to live the rest of your days." I tell him. "And if you and your little bitch here..." I say while looking at Derrick to let him know I meant him, "If either one of you come near my family and my Luna, ever again, you will all be killed without any hesitation." I threaten him.

        Derrick begins to growl a little bit as Troy begins to chuckle. Then the next thing I  know, we all turn into our wolf forms and break out into a huge fight.

        While Derrick and I are fighting one another, my pack vs his pack.

        We're clawing at one another as well as biting. Blood is being shed everywhere until finally, after I finally get a chance to leap on top of Derrick, I then bite a huge chunk from his neck and spit it out off to the side.

         I then look around me and everyone is staring at me. Most of Derrick's pack are dead while the rest all begin running off, hurt badly.

        I see that my pack is still in tact. Some are hurt, but none are dead.

       I then turn to look back at Troy and Ashley and see that neither one is there.

       Suddenly, in the distance, I hear her screaming, as well as Marybeth.

       So me, Angel and Brody all begin running towards their screaming.

       We stop abruptly as soon as we see Troy. Well, more like his wolf. It seems like he turned into his wolf as soon as he brought her here. In which I notice Ashley is on her knees, cradling Marybeth's lifeless body in her arms and crying so hard.

       Troy's wolf then looks at me and as much as I know how Brody and Angel both want to take him out, this is my fight, I tell them. If anyone is going to end him, it's gonna be me.

        They both begin backing up while Troy's wolf and mine begin walking around in circles, staring at each other until he quickly leaps forward towards me and we start going at it.

         At first, I begin clawing him deep. Then he claws me at my chest really deep, but not enough to make me stop. We continue to fight for several more minutes or so until out of nowhere I feel him forcefully push me hard off to the side to where I hit a tree trunk hard and yelp in pain.

         The last thing I remember hearing is my Luna screaming out to me. Then everything went black.

Next chapter will be posted soon and will be of Ashley's POV and will explain what both Ryan's and Troys fate will be....Just a couple of more chapters left....Will Ashley decide to turn to dark magic? Will Troy and Ryan live or die? We shall see......