CHAPTER 4: I'll Take An Order Of Jealousy?!!

RYAN

        I couldn't believe what she told me last night. Nobody ever had the balls to talk to me like that, let alone a woman.

        My first thought when she talked to me like that was that she was cute when she was mad. Though I quickly shook that thought from my head.

        Then there was another part of me that began to remind myself who I was. I was the Alpha of this pack and the owner of this house. I'm a ruthless egotistical player that never allows to be disrespected without being punished. And if she planned on staying with us then she would need to know the rules and get it through her head that she was to never talk to me that way again.

         When I woke up this morning and kicked out Marissa. I got ready and headed downstairs, hoping I would catch Ashley and let her know the rules.

         However, I couldn't find her. She must've been at work with Angel.

         Fine, I thought to myself. I would just talk to her later.

        Which reminds me, I wonder why she doesn't have a scent. Everyone has a distinct scent to them. But for her, it was perfume that smelled nice, but still, wasn't what I was expecting. Oh well I thought. It's not important.

        I then get a call from Brody telling me to get down to the warehouse.

        So I quickly head to my car and then head down there.

*****************************************

          Once I arrived and headed into the warehouse, Brody approached me.

         "Hey man. There's a problem that could interfere with your fight this weekend." He tells me.

          "What's the problem?" I ask him as he begins having me follow him towards the ring that we fight each other in.

          Standing there was a guy who was very muscular.

         "Alpha this is Kody. Kody this is Ryan. And Kody is an Alpha." Brody introduced us.

         "Hey." We say to each other as we shake hands.

         "So why did you call me for?" I asked Brody.

         "Well, this guy here, wants to enter in the fight this weekend. As well as a few of his friends." Brody begins.

         "Really?! Are you good at fighting?" I asked him with my arms crossed against my chest.

         "Hell yeah. I really like your motivation behind your gym and these fights, by the way. It's a really good idea." He says.

         "Thanks." I reply. "Well, in order to enter you into the fights this weekend, you will need to pay double the entry price, since it's last minute. Same for your guys" I tell him.

         "Deal." Kody says.

         "Also, you will need to fill out some paperwork that Brody here will give you and you will need to have them all done and returned no later than Friday afternoon. Got it?" I asked.

         "No problem." He replies.

        "Alright then. We will see ya this weekend." I tell him as we both begin to shake each other's hands.

         I then leave and start heading back to my car and then run a few other errands that I have to do today.

         Then once I'm done and am on my way home, I decide to drop by the gym and to see how far along the workers have gotten.

         In which I don't even have to get out of the car to see that it's not that they still haven't made too much progress. Which I don't understand. They are getting paid really good and besides, they are unfortunately the only ones left here that are willing to work for me. As it seems that I have burned my bridges with the few other workers I had hired before this group. So I'm stuck with them.

          I could do the work myself along with the help of all my guys. But first of all, I can't get my money back and also, I would have to restart the whole thing all over again and start from scratch since I don't know what all they used or did. It's really actually more of a hassle to have them stop and to do it myself. So again, I just need to put up with them.

          So instead of getting out of the car, I continue to head towards the house.

*****************************************

          Later on tonight, I head to a club to celebrate Angel's birthday.

           I really wasn't in the mood for the club, but it was her birthday, so of course I went.

           When I headed inside, I started looking around for Angel and them and spotted them upstairs in the VIP section and started heading up there.

          As soon as I got to the top, Angel spotted me and hugged me.

          "Finally your ass shows up." She teases me.

          "Yeah, well, some of us have to work for a living." I tease her.

          "Shut up." She laughs.

           I laugh and then hand her her gift. Which is a gift card to her favorite store, Victoria's Secret.

           "Happy birthday." I tell her with a kiss on the cheek.

           "Awww. Thank you." She smiles.

           "I'm gonna go grab a drink." I tell her as I begin heading over towards the bar.

            Then right as I order a drink, I take a look around to see who all came and noticed that I didn't see Ashley anywhere. Which not that I care or anything.

            As soon as I grab the drink and pay the bartender, I turn back around to go sit down when I see Ashley come walking up the stairs and heads towards Angel and gives her a huge hug while giving her a gift bag.

            She looked good, I wont lie. She was wearing a dress that came right above her knees and showed her curves off real good.

            I quickly down my drink in one gulp and then order another one.

            Then by the time I turn around, I notice Angel introducing Ashley to some guy that looks like a douche bag. Though I've never seen him before but could tell he's a dick and a tool.

             Then the next thing I see is her nodding her head yes to something he says to her and he then grabs her hand and they begin walking downstairs and then as I look over the railing, I see them start dancing together.

            In which I'm not sure why, but suddenly I began getting upset. I never get jealous, so I know it's not jealousy, right?

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)